THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Pleo-Sanum Isopathic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Pleo-Sanum Isopathic

Post by fighter »

I came across this site below and feel as though I found a sound treatment for not only halitosis but my candida as well.

http://www.worldwidehealthcenter.net/articles-31.html

Sanum therapy was created by a German doctor and is an isotopic remedy that introduces 'good' microbiology in the body to restore our homeostatis, and it works by 'resetting' the bodies mileau. Here's a site that speaks more in depth about it.
http://drslagel.com/?p=361

I didnt want to mention this until after my three month treatment was up but I know 3 months can seem like 3 years when you suffer from bb so just in case anyone wants to join me in this I posting now. I'm buying my sanum remedy products from a site called evitamins4u.com. I'm also going to do another round of antifungal rx's but this time I'm getting a month's worth followed by 2 more months of a natural antifungal product called Candida Clear by Now which is really cheap ($7) and has just about every natural antifungal I've ever heard of in it. I'm also going to do the dreaded candida diet which I figure 3 months of giving up my fav foods is worth getting rid of my bb. I refuse to go through another miserable holiday season. [-(
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗