THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
sorry guys ignore my thread
sorry guys ignore my thread
sorry guys ignore my thread
Last edited by hello on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It depends on your bb, honey has antibacterial substances so it is supposed to be helpful for bb. but when I eat it sometimes my nose gets blocked and more bb, that is because I have yeast overgrowth and honey contains suger. I dont know it is because of the suger they add to the honey or because of the honey itself.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.