Page 1 of 1
Prof. John Tagg talking about bad breath on 60 Minutes
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 pm
by MissPretty
Someone who has seen it? Search "bad breath on 60 Minutes" on youtube otherwise.
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 pm
by StayStrong
Hi MissPretty!
Thanks for the link, i was wondering if you have tried the blisk12 products and if they helped to reduce bb?
thx x
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm
by Susie
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
by MissPretty
StayStrong wrote:Hi MissPretty!
Thanks for the link, i was wondering if you have tried the blisk12 products and if they helped to reduce bb?
thx x
I have ordered kforce probiotic lozenges. It will apparently include BLIS K12. I'll keep you updated.
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 pm
by MissPretty
I just want to say that this shit does not work. Not for me anyway...
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 pm
by john
I have ordered Blis K12 Fresh Breath Kit
http://www.toothbleaching.ch/product_in ... ts_id=1013
I'll keep you updated.
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 am
by stevo96
It worked for me whilst I was taking it. Oral Chromo machine confirmed it. I guess it depends what type of BB you have. It probably wouldnt touch anyone's BB if it was eminating from the sinuses or tonsil stones. My BB originated from the back of the tongue and still does if I don't keep on top of it, that means regular tongue brushing with a sonic toothbrush and not eating crap!
I've just ordered the pro-biotics, lozenges type. Ill see how I go with these. According to the "studies" after taking the lozenges for 3 days, benefits were still being seen up to 28 days after, after that they stopped working so I guess it's something you would have to sign up to for life!