Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida overgrowth, leaky gut, amalgams connection?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
onewhocares
Crybaby

Candida overgrowth, leaky gut, amalgams connection?

Post by onewhocares »

How many of you have read about and thought of connecting candida overgrowth and 'leaky gut' possible chronic fatigue syndrome, maybe even mercury from amalgams with our bad breath?

I think about it all the time. Because its so clear eating certain type of food makes BB worse.
So what do you think happens with that type of food when it goes into our stomach? And then into intestines? How come PND gets worse with dairy food? It's like allergic or intollerance reaction to food. And what is allergy or intolerance really? As far as i know its when certain molecules enter our blood stream that our defensive blood cells don't recognise and subsequently attack them.

I also read about so called leaky gut syndrome. What if not completely digested food (meaning not completely broken down molecules) enter our blood stream in our guts?

Have you guys ever noticed the lines on the face between nose and cheeks that go to the edges of mouth? Do you get what i mean? And if the PND is worse the lines are more visible? Well if any of you had experienced anal sex with your partner and paid attention to connecting how the lines on the face got more visible during anal sex will realize what i realized. Reactions in our nose (which cause those lines to appear more visibly) is directly connected to whats going on in our guts/colon. We know that colon is extremly absorbing organ. I know this may sound silly to some people but trust me its not. I also had a very visible effect when taking Psylium powder diluted with water. It becomes very hard and very sticky on the glass after it dries. Now imagine what it is doing in our guts/colon? Hopefully it never gets dry in there but probably acts like a sand paper on our guts so to speak... cleaning gut walls! Anyway the effect was after 10-15 mins of drinking it the lines i was talking about would almost disappear! Also possible reason could be it was filling intestines and preventing leaks in the guts meaning less allergic/intolerance reaction? Also my bad breath immediately got better and lasted as better for about 30 mins. Isn't that something to think about as well? Maybe it absorbed acid reflux on the way to stomach. I had the same effect for couple of months. Now i dont have that effect at all (the lines on the face disappearing effect). Now most of the time my lines are clearly visible - more so after eating and less so after running for about 30-40 mins.

Please discuss this if you have any thoughts on this.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Hm I dont really have those lines.
onewhocares
Crybaby

Post by onewhocares »

do you have a strong pnd?
onewhocares
Crybaby

Post by onewhocares »

Some years ago i had a theory that mercury could be causing our immune system to be under increased daily stress = weakened which would result in all kinds of bacteria/candida(fungi) proliferation. And that would over the years screw up our guts, and systemicly spread around the body to all kinds of tissue like skin, maybe organs like liver, kidneys.

I did a lot of blood tests and one thing amazed me... i always had a little increased level of i dont know the word by heart but something in blood that indicates small infection (immune reaction). And at the same time doc would always tell me i was healthy and there was nothing to worry about.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Well I dont have PND all day long its just some times of the day sometimes I get a lots of mucus flowing down my throat for a while and I cant get it out by blowing my nose. I also have lots of PND sometimes when I wake up.
onewhocares
Crybaby

Post by onewhocares »

I have PND throughout most of the day. Specially after i eat or drink something.
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

why are you talking about anal sex, and i think the word you were looking for are antibodies
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

unsungzero7 wrote:why are you talking about anal sex, and i think the word you were looking for are antibodies
read the original post again and then look up "leaky gut" ;)
onewhocares
Crybaby

Post by onewhocares »

unsungzero7 wrote:why are you talking about anal sex, and i think the word you were looking for are antibodies
I'm providing any info i have to explain what im thinking about and why. I'm not trying to be vulgar for the vulgarity sake. I had anal sex with my girlfriend and as observative as i am i noticed how expression on her face changed. :shock: (jusk kidding hehe) She made movements with part between cheeks and nose similar to a dog when growling (but more subtle ofc). And that wasn't just unpleasant feeling that made her facial expression cause i can tell you she enjoyed it. So i could see first hand how our nose immediate responds to anything thats happening in our guts/colon. Am i making sense now? Think about PND, dairy food, which is proven to maximise impact on PND. That's why i started thinking about doing enemas.

I haven't concluded anything solid, but i like to have possibilities stored in my mind when something else comes up, maybe i will make a connection.
onewhocares
Crybaby

Post by onewhocares »

There is one not so good thing about those face lines. Enormous amount of people have them... almost 80-90% people i see but they ofc don't have bb. All i know for sure is that when im feeling really good and my bad breath is at its lowest my lines almost disappear too! Or should i say when my lines almost disappear my bb is at its lowest too! :)

Also i heard lots of people clear their throat lots of times and/or after eating and they also don't have bb. Possibly just like through skin, maybe smelly compounds are coming out through mucous too.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Just one question: How did you convince your girlfriend to have anal sex???

did you tell her you loved her? You sly dog

](*,)
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

austuser wrote:Just one question: How did you convince your girlfriend to have anal sex???

did you tell her you loved her? You sly dog

](*,)
Just approach her and say "Hello honey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?". She won't resist afterwards.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

One thing I have to say. I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw that big red eye. Gee, that eye is SCARY....
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

thats how he hyptonizes his bitches to give up their asses :twisted:
onewhocares
Crybaby

Post by onewhocares »

you guys are very funny
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic