THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Help,help,help!!!
Help,help,help!!!
pls someone anyone from this site please please what to do. i just took a position with a call ctr and im currently in training this is my 1st job in 2yrs bc of bb. ive had bb for so long and it has gotten worse im so sensitive to ppl remarks my bb feels the entire room my trainer opens the door to let air in and ppl walking ny the door cough or sniff no one greets or speaks to me i cant take it i want to quit so bad but i cant afford to.
pls anyone working in call ctr how do you control bb when talking all day. when my mouth is completely shut in a room it fills up i can imagine when i start on phones if i make it that long. any ideas pls? 
i cry everyday alone in my car on breaks while everyone else talk and have fun in breakroom. i come home everyday and cry in the shower i had an anxiety attack yesterday. in the back of my mind i sometimes hope i would wreck my car and die while on the way to workbc im to afraid to take my own life. im to insecure to talk about this to anyone my family wonders why i dnt come around for bdays and cookouts so they are distant from me i have no friends and my ex boyfriend who i meet b4 the bb is in and out my life he always akes up reasons but i know why. he doesnt let me kiss him and when he stays over he sleeps in the living room and always gone b4 i awake. why why why! i hate this life!
Yes I use the baking soda too... only works for a little while....
I had a first date last night. Prob my last one with this guy. I used baking soda for like a full hour before I left to meet him. But sitting at the bar, I could smell my own breath when I talked. I even had gum.
How can we keep living this way??
I had a first date last night. Prob my last one with this guy. I used baking soda for like a full hour before I left to meet him. But sitting at the bar, I could smell my own breath when I talked. I even had gum.
How can we keep living this way??
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
Isn’t it horrible what we’re going through on a daily basis. Its daily torment. I don’t get why many of us can’t get together and figure out a way to bring some kind of class action suit against some of these doctors that could force them to at least take our situation seriously. We’re like the blind leading the blind many of us with very little if any medical knowledge, and many vague ideas about what’s behind this problem…its just so sad.
Anyways, have you tested for h.pylori, or have you tried any of the antibiotics that people say have helped them to cure that. I tried metronizadole years ago -- didn’t help at all. But I’ve always wondered if I should’ve tried or been given a triple therapy like prevpac (w/ prevacid) or Augmentin along with the metronizadole. My h.pylori tests come up negative but my doctors say I have a lot of inflammation around my stomach area. I also get a lot of burning between my rib cage and upper stomach.
Anyways, have you tested for h.pylori, or have you tried any of the antibiotics that people say have helped them to cure that. I tried metronizadole years ago -- didn’t help at all. But I’ve always wondered if I should’ve tried or been given a triple therapy like prevpac (w/ prevacid) or Augmentin along with the metronizadole. My h.pylori tests come up negative but my doctors say I have a lot of inflammation around my stomach area. I also get a lot of burning between my rib cage and upper stomach.
ive never got hpylori tested but i believe my bb is nose related bc the smell comes from thier too. i will never take another antibiotic uness life or death i tookthem several times a year for a few years bc f a recurring infection based on whati read here i kow that was the reason. yea a lawsuit would be nice to lay on drs they are the sole reason for my anguish. i took te ab's for a recurring vjay infection they seen my chart and saw i wastaking 3-4 rounds of abs a yr but thy kept prescibing not telling e about other ways. now for vjay infections i use yogurt mixed with probiotic powder at the first sight of it and it cures completely.
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.