I suffer from type 1 BB which seems to come and go from day to day.... I've had reactions from people and Ive also had it confirmed by Oral Chromo which showed that I had a reading of 80PBB of the Hydrogen Sulfide gas, all other gasses were zero. This particlular gas is related to the tongue. I can get rid of my BB by thoroughly cleaning the tongue - great news I thought... but, the more I read about bacteria the more I think am I just going to make them stronger in the long run as I'm getting rid of all the weaker ones by cleaning everyday. Won't this lead to a greater proprtion of stronger bad bacteria?!
Does this mean I am now bound for life to constantly clean my tongue everyday, this isn't normal - my wife does'nt clean her tongue and she has perfect breath!
I went onto Dr Murat's website last night and cleaned my tongue with the baking soda/Hydrogen peroxide/salt mix - Ive never seen my tongue so pink, I also managed to kiss the wife for the first time in a long time with confidence, that stuff really works if you have type 1 BB. By doing that though have I initiated a long term battle which I can't win in the end??!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Confused
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.