I BEGGING YOU TO READ! MY DIAGNOSIS.
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 pm
Hello guys Im not new here but I promise It seems like the devil doesnt want me here! I cant remember my old password for the life of me! (Sucks)
I went by name waiting2exhale. Anyway I am back on....Its been a minute but alot has taken place over this time away.
Lets see....ok Ive got to point I almost lost my mind!!!! I think I may have been to 5-6 doctors since my last post. And Finally to the "Supposidly" to the best ENT specialist in my area.
WELL HERE IS MY DIAGNOSIS AFTER TESTING~
After being seen my 3 medical doctors they have diagnosed me with Servere GERD. I had blood work done, h-phlori, & camera down my nose.
Now I know your probaly saying "nope thats not it for me"
And so did I....I was diagnosed with GERD when this bb first began but I swore It off. But the doctors swear this is the cause! Not only do the ENTIRE doctors office know ALL of my medical business they know me by name now!!
Yes Its sad.. The nurse know me personally! Ok so…the diagnosis Is GERD…I fought this diagnosis so hard n my doctors face til I was in tears! I was so sad because he could not find anything wrong with my throat besides the eroding from the cronic ACID! I suffer with throat pains and I kept telling him Its in my throat that hurts…how could Acid reflux do this!
It got heated in the exam room! To the point the doctor had to calm me dowm! All the pain from this had reached it peak and I took it all out on my ENT.
So after I calm down the doctor told me to “Trust his diagnosis” And give this medication Nexium one shot! And in 2 months he will see me again. He showed me what the acid was doing to my throat and how the Stomach Acid has creeped into my esophagus for so long and onto my tounge for so long. That it has eroded my throat and that has caused the coated white tounge and EXCESSIVE mucus production.
He also told me I have rhinitis (which I already knew) and that just has been contributing to the main issue of BB)
Before the BB I had PND anyway. So long story short. I began to realize that I have been having heartburn for so long that I has become a common thing to my life! Then he explained to me how my back problems have contributed to this as well. I have slight curve in my spine (on the left side) which has my stomach slightly higher on the left side) my main compliant has always been persistant bb associated with throat pain on left side.
It all made sense! I told the doctor how I would take a TUMS before bed a when I wake up my tounge is LITERALLY snow white! I have been suffering from ACID REFLUX!! I even though this doctor put me on this nexium I had gained so much weight during the same time my bb suddenly began! And I realized that all of SHIT has been giving me a living hell was because of ACID REFLUX! Ive removed my tonsil, have not seen my family in years, removed so many teeth, and I still was suffering with BB! GERD will cause you to have BB, throat pain, so much mucus, not only that the root cause is eating bad and weight! This has confused me to the point I have lost 20 pound since. And strangly enough I use to sit in my house because people would smell my bb from feet away (though still here) I can go out now!
The nexium was so expensive that ENT put me on prilosec OTC until I can begin nexium next week . I cannot begin to tell you guys how quickly my bb changed! Not completely gone off prilosec because everywhere Ive read and the ENT even told me…people with servere GERD will have to be on the meds for a minute to allow the eroding to heal with no distraction from the ACID! Also It is extremely important to lose weight ASAP! And completely change diet FAST! I am so shocked by this! I am going to do another post today and explain more. Theres more! People please get checked for BILE REFLUX OR ACID REFLUX! PLEASE!
I went by name waiting2exhale. Anyway I am back on....Its been a minute but alot has taken place over this time away.
Lets see....ok Ive got to point I almost lost my mind!!!! I think I may have been to 5-6 doctors since my last post. And Finally to the "Supposidly" to the best ENT specialist in my area.
WELL HERE IS MY DIAGNOSIS AFTER TESTING~
After being seen my 3 medical doctors they have diagnosed me with Servere GERD. I had blood work done, h-phlori, & camera down my nose.
Now I know your probaly saying "nope thats not it for me"
And so did I....I was diagnosed with GERD when this bb first began but I swore It off. But the doctors swear this is the cause! Not only do the ENTIRE doctors office know ALL of my medical business they know me by name now!!
Yes Its sad.. The nurse know me personally! Ok so…the diagnosis Is GERD…I fought this diagnosis so hard n my doctors face til I was in tears! I was so sad because he could not find anything wrong with my throat besides the eroding from the cronic ACID! I suffer with throat pains and I kept telling him Its in my throat that hurts…how could Acid reflux do this!
It got heated in the exam room! To the point the doctor had to calm me dowm! All the pain from this had reached it peak and I took it all out on my ENT.
So after I calm down the doctor told me to “Trust his diagnosis” And give this medication Nexium one shot! And in 2 months he will see me again. He showed me what the acid was doing to my throat and how the Stomach Acid has creeped into my esophagus for so long and onto my tounge for so long. That it has eroded my throat and that has caused the coated white tounge and EXCESSIVE mucus production.
He also told me I have rhinitis (which I already knew) and that just has been contributing to the main issue of BB)
Before the BB I had PND anyway. So long story short. I began to realize that I have been having heartburn for so long that I has become a common thing to my life! Then he explained to me how my back problems have contributed to this as well. I have slight curve in my spine (on the left side) which has my stomach slightly higher on the left side) my main compliant has always been persistant bb associated with throat pain on left side.
It all made sense! I told the doctor how I would take a TUMS before bed a when I wake up my tounge is LITERALLY snow white! I have been suffering from ACID REFLUX!! I even though this doctor put me on this nexium I had gained so much weight during the same time my bb suddenly began! And I realized that all of SHIT has been giving me a living hell was because of ACID REFLUX! Ive removed my tonsil, have not seen my family in years, removed so many teeth, and I still was suffering with BB! GERD will cause you to have BB, throat pain, so much mucus, not only that the root cause is eating bad and weight! This has confused me to the point I have lost 20 pound since. And strangly enough I use to sit in my house because people would smell my bb from feet away (though still here) I can go out now!
The nexium was so expensive that ENT put me on prilosec OTC until I can begin nexium next week . I cannot begin to tell you guys how quickly my bb changed! Not completely gone off prilosec because everywhere Ive read and the ENT even told me…people with servere GERD will have to be on the meds for a minute to allow the eroding to heal with no distraction from the ACID! Also It is extremely important to lose weight ASAP! And completely change diet FAST! I am so shocked by this! I am going to do another post today and explain more. Theres more! People please get checked for BILE REFLUX OR ACID REFLUX! PLEASE!