Your Email Address:

First Name:

Acidic Blood

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Acidic Blood

Post by hali_grl »

Hey all,
ive read that acidic blood can cause the stomach to stop producing adequate amounts of hcl acid. also that those who have acid reflux or lpr may actually be caused by too low amounts of acids. Just wanted any opinions.

i think i know my bb root cause now i had to take 20! hcl tablets before i even felt "the" burn.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hali_grl did you try the bicarbonate test that can diagnose if your stomach is producing enough acid?

Hypochlorhydria is more common than people realise and often can have many of the same symptoms of hyperchlorhydria. Doctors then mistakenly give acid reducing medications which only adds to the problem.

Hypochlorhydria is not as straightforward to diagnose as hyperchlorhydria. I'm not sure if taking 20 hcl before any burning sensation has any significance but it most probably does.

BTW, one very certain cause of hypochlorhydria is infection with helicobacter pylori, which produces it's own chemicals around itself to increase the pH and allow it to survive. It's a very simple test to confirm whether you have HP or not.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The reason I mentioned whether taking 20 before any burning sensation could be significant or not is because if I remember correctly these HCL tablets dont actually provide the extra acidity, but that they kind of provoke the production of acid or there's some kind of chemical reaction that leads to an increase of acidity. So some people who are producing enough acid might be able to take 20 without any noticable effects. Need to read up on it.

Not producing enough stomach acid can have so many different effects around the body, so this is really important to diagnose and rule out as a potential cause of BB.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

sux
yea ive done the bsoda test and i still need to test for hpylori. as for the hcl it is very significant id taken so many most ppl only need 2 maybe 3 that indicates my own acid production was almost null which is why i had indigestion, constipation, and almost every low acid symptom. it is said that eventually the stomach will produce more of its own acid and u won't have to take so many but thats after a certain period of time once your body has 'learned' to produce more on its own but in the mean time hcl is supplementing for the inadequate acid levels. im learning more but i believe my blood is acid. ive also been doing olive oil ingestion which is good for strengthening the dg tract and balancing it's bacteria (even hpylori).
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

im not affiliated in any way w/ this but the info on how acidic our blood can be and its ailments is imperative please watch;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhHe55s9rg
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I think the most likely way that hypochlorhydria could lead to BB is either through stomach contents putrifying because of lack of sterility, which would happen very quickly in a non-sterile stomach. Bacterial/fungal overgrowth in the esophagus (and possibly even the lungs and bronchial tubes) for the same reasons. Or small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). Lack of stomach acid has a direct correlation with the production of gall stones too.

There's plenty to go on.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

My grandma was taking HCL like candy.
She got a hole in the stomach and every time she drank water, the water was pouring like a fountain from her belly.

She used duct tape later so she is ok. Thank god for duct tape
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

sux
i think as in the case w/ the malfunctioning valve food just sits there fermenting & putrefying creating toxins, fungus, and bacteria that can all get into the bloodstream and travel to the lungs. my bb stinks even more after eating meat. i realized a week or so ago my exhalation not breath smells like rotting meat.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Hali grl
Just wondering if you are still looking into the Ileocal Valve Syndrome.
Mike and I have been discussing it, and squatting is one documented solution. Did you read the article and other info out there on this action correlating to the valve syndrome?
What are you thoughts currently?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

mindy
to be completely honest i have not looked any further bc ive gotten such great results with hcl and supplementations. my bb has not completely gone away but it's reduced not enough to make me confident. im sure sure i'll get there but i have so many toxins in me from years of fermenting rotting toxic food so im taking a detox tea to help my body rid itself of the toxic burden. i also think my blood maybe acidic so i just started adding a little cayenne pepper to the tea to try to cleanse and purify my blood. No lie when i first tried hcl i must have did the #2 atleast 10 times and it was awful smelling now im down to 2-3 times a day and the tea has me urinating constantly which is great my toilet trips let me know my body is trying to eliminate and detox itself.

fyi
when i did the burp test it seemed like my acid levels were normal i burped twice within 2 mins but i found out that fermented food in the gut can produce toxins and it's own acids thats why u take the test early in the morning on a empty stomach but if your not digesting food correctly it wouldn't matter. so the test may not necessarily be accurate.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

hali_grl wrote:im not affiliated in any way w/ this but the info on how acidic our blood can be and its ailments is imperative please watch;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhHe55s9rg
I watched the video you mentioned.
As a microbiologist, I dont see any fungus at 5':01'' of the video. There are few bacteria those are twitching in background but its simple comtamination There are a lot of misinformation, dozens incorret data.
Perhaps this is advertising of somthings (?) or a joke.
-M
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

aydimur, when will there be a cure??

in 25th century?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

aydinmur
i heard that acidic blood could stop the production of hcl in the stomach. so i googled acidic blood and found this i think it is advertising goji berries but the doctor is suppose to be a oncologist who supposedly cured several cancer patients. not sure though i was just suprised how ones blood can be so contaminated. i believe this is a problem for me bc of years of antibiotic use.
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

hali_grl wrote:aydinmur
i heard that acidic blood could stop the production of hcl in the stomach. so i googled acidic blood and found this i think it is advertising goji berries but the doctor is suppose to be a oncologist who supposedly cured several cancer patients. not sure though i was just suprised how ones blood can be so contaminated. i believe this is a problem for me bc of years of antibiotic use.
does apple cider vinegar help alkalize the blood?
TM: 0906-6778910
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

3rd
Apple Cider Vinegar and Alkaline Acid Balance
Some alternative practitioners recommend using apple cider vinegar to restore alkaline acid balance. The theory behind the alkaline diet is that our blood is slightly alkaline (with a normal pH level of between 7.35 and 7.45) and that our diet should reflect this pH level. Proponents of the alkaline-acid theory believe that a diet high in acid-producing foods leads to lack of energy, excessive mucous production, infections, anxiety, irritability, headache, sore throat, nasal and sinus congestion, allergic reactions, and increased risk of conditions such as arthritis and gout.

Despite being an acidic solution, some proponents of apple cider vinegar believe it or not has an alkalinizing effect on the body. As such, they recommend one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in water as a daily health tonic. Although this is a popular remedy, its effectiveness hasn't been researched.

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/appleci ... rvineg.htm
ps- i tried acv for indigestion before using hcl and it made me sick so if you hadn't ruled out candida lemon juice is a WAY better option.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic