I am now on day 10 of my raw vegan journy, the first days I cheated very little (ate some cooked brown rice 1,2 times ) but most of the time I have been 100% raw and from yesterday sth happened that made me worried
I developed a pain on my back like the pain I have when I am on my period and today the blood started coming!
I have had my period finished like 10 days ago and this condition never ever happend to me before except once that was many years ago when I was in very stressful condition.
By the way I also have had very severe stress 2 days ago because of personal problems I have , I am just wondering is it stress related or part of the detox? does anyone have any experience on that?
I am really sorry that my post is not bb related ,but I could not find any information about it on web and nobody knows I am going raw for my bb, it is a secret.
The good news is my bb is almost under control
