Page 1 of 1

My BB Journey Using Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:25 pm
by heregoesnothing
I've been hearing about the 'miraculous benefits' that FGHP (food grade hydrogen peroxide) can have on the human body for quite some time now, so I took it upon myself to do some research. The technical term is called Oxygen therapy (or hydrogen peroxide therapy - PLEASE GOOGLE AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON IT. IT IS WORTH YOUR TIME TRUST ME!!). Searching through countless websites and hearing dozens of testimonials through different forums that I frequent, I was reading lots of good things about this as a possible cure for my BB. Now before anything is said, no I am not selling anything or trying to get you guys to shell more cash out of your pockets on useless crap that doesn't work. Been there done that. I really believe that this is helping reduce if not curing my BB altogether.

A little bit about me: I am 19 years old and I've had BB for about 7 years now. In the beginning, it was very easy to control. I'd brush my teeth with baking soda and the BB seemed to go away for about 6 months (I remember because I was so relieved that I could be around my friends/family without being embarrassed) but then came back and spiraled out of control and stayed ever since. As a person that prides herself on always smelling good and taking care of herself, this BB is a nuisance and makes me feel nasty and dirty. My breath can be smelled when I talk and through my nose simply by just breathing normally!:oops: This disorder has destroyed my WHOLE life and I refuse to let it control me any longer.
I have tried countless remedies/cures/and oral care products which include:
-Therabreath
-Smart Mouth
-Baking soda (orally and ingestion)
-Lemon water
-Brushing multiple times a day with no relief
-Vitamin C
-MSM
-Chlorella
-Enemas (Yuck!)
-Aloe Vera juice
-Nasal sprays
-Antibiotics
- Countless herbs/supplements
-Special toothbrushes/toothpastes
-saltwater gargles, and brushing with it (helps a little)
-Raw/manuka honey
-Urine therapy :-&
-Flucanazole
-AntiFungals
-Coconut oil
-Oil pulling
-STORE GRADE PEROXIDE ( would mask breath but wasn't getting to the root of the problem)
After trying all of these things, none have worked for me. I'm pretty sure some of these things (not sure which because I've tried so many) have helped my BB become lesser. I used to have breath that would knock someone standing 10 ft away back into walls (literally, this happened guys. Lol) about a 10.5 on a scale of 1-10. But now it's more of a 6 on average and sometimes up to an 8 or a 9 on a bad day. My breath has a very moldy smell and I can feel it coating the back of my throat and down my pipes.

Back on the topic.

I know there have been a few posts here about FGHP but I don't believe they either did it right or used it for long enough to see some benefit. The trick is to INGEST it. Yes, that's right...drinking hydrogen peroxide. VERY IMPORTANT: THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT AND ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN NOT, NOT, NOT!!!!!! USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BROUGHT FROM THE STORE (unless it's a health food store) AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE ONE IN THE LITTLE BROWN BOTTLE THAT YOU CAN GET FOR 50 CENTS.
Here is why you can not use that grade of HP: it contains many chemicals and mineral stabilizers such as phenol, acetanilide, sodium stanate, tetrasodium phosphate, etc. That are no good for you to be ingesting!!! They can cause major health problems and maybe even death. So please, If you decide to try this, take my warnings and don't use this Image or anything that looks like it, since I am not sure what 3% hydrogen peroxide looks like in other countries. It is only good for gargling or brushing with. Never internally.

It must be in food grade form and should specifically say so from where you decide to order from or on the bottle.

What it does is oxygenates the body, making it an unfriendly environment for bacteria and candida to live in. So after finishing the oxygen therapy, it is important that you use a pro biotic to replace all of the good bacteria that have been destroyed. The best thing about it is that it gets to every part of the body on a cellular level, so if you don't know the source of your BB, like I don't, then it may find it for you.

What you need to begin:
-DISTILLED or PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE WATER
-FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
-A GLASS DROPPER LIKE THIS ONE Image

The peroxide comes in various different percentages and you should decide what is best for you. You can order 3% where the work is already done for you or you can order a higher percentage and dilute it with the distilled water. I have the 17.5%, which was diluted by half from 35% FGHP.

I diluted mine by adding 5 drops of distilled waters for every 1 drop of peroxide to the glass dropper.

Never put the peroxide in any other plastic because the plastic it comes in is a special kind that is made specifically for handling it.

I paid about 20$ for a Quart/Liter which will last for a LONG time. I ordered off ebay, if anyone wants the link... pm me. Don't want to advertise .

Now the good stuff.........

Day one:
Began kind of late because I was working and my package had arrived some time during my work hours. I came home STARVING, but decided to wait because you MUST take the peroxide on and empty stomach (1 hour before eating or 3 hours after eating) and I wanted to get started RIGHT AWAY.
I diluted it and added 4 Drops of the 3% solution to 8 ounces of filtered (NEVER USE TAPS BECAUSE OF THE CHEMICALS IT CONTAINS) water. It was really hard to stomach because of the mild after taste and me having a weak stomach. I could feel the peroxide coating my throat and tongue with little oxygenating fizzlies. Breath tasted kind of cheesy due to the taste of the peroxide mixed in with my normal BB, but went away after I ate an hour later. I ate pizza, which would normally leave my breath kickin, but it was very mild after wards..

Day Two:
I woke up in the morning and had another 4 drops in 8 ounces of water, but this time I used distilled and not filtered, hoping it would give me better results before work. I work in retail, so it requires me being in other people's faces all day. I don't know how I survived for so long with my BB, or even how I got hired for that matter. Lol
I drank it and then flossed and brushed my teeth with a regular toothbrush and toothpaste. My breath instantly felt MUCH fresher after brushing my teeth, like the oxygen therapy had made my brushing habits more effective.
At work, things were looking up! I felt myself becoming more social and confident. Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely anti-social, but when I did hold a conversation I would make sure I was at least a few feet away, but I felt able to get closer than usual. At the morning huddle, I usually try to sit away from everyone with my hands on my face to block my BB from reaching them (you can smell it through my nose) but I experimenting with sitting closer and breathing normally. No adverse reactions! :lol: I thought maybe it was just a coincidence, because my confidence didn't allow me to see any bad reactions, so I decided to experiment with the customers. Working on the sales floor, lots of people come up to me and ask me questions about items. When my BB is higher on the scale, they back away and I can tell they are holding their breath, but today they didn't. They were smiling at me lots more and not moving away from my row while I was hanging clothes.

During lunch I went for a burger and fries, and after finishing my breath didn't have that disgusting stench that it usually gets after eating meat.

Afterwards, my coworkers were even holding longer conversations with me and actually initiating them! Awesome.....

After a long day of work, my BB is usually at it's worst (especially from sucking on all of those sugary peppermints and chewing tons of gum, the little bacteria are having a party on my tongue and throat). My mom picks me up from work and tries to hold convos with me (she pretends my BB doesn't exist) and I shy away. But today I felt like my breath was still fresh enough, 9 hours later, to talk so closely to her without being embarrassed.
Examined my tongue: still has a light white coating.
Which brings me to today......

Day Three:
I woke up in the morning feeling okay. My breath wasn't as fresh as the previous day. Duh, I just woke up. But it wasn't as bad as it regularly is either. I forgot to brush my teeth before falling asleep, so it was a little funky. I fixed that my gargling with a bit of hot water and some STORE BOUGHT peroxide. DID NOT SWALLOW. I didn't fully brush my teeth because I wanted to make sure it wouldn't interact with my oxygen therapy. I used 6 drops of it in 8 ounces of distilled water this morning. Breath feels nice, smells a little sweet as well. Still haven't eaten yet because having to wait an hour.

Will update later.......
Feel free to ask any questions you would like. I am happy to answer them for you! I'm feeling like this could be a possible cure for a LOT of members.........

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm
by heregoesnothing
Oh yeah and I also forgot to mention, I have PND and bacteria and debris constantly get stuck in my nose and make my BB worse. My nose is always stuffy and dripping back down my throat. Yesterday and this morning, I still felt it dripping a bit but it is much better than before.....

I also forgot to mention I've tried nasal rinses and neti pots which would give me some relief but return about 30 minutes later....

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 am
by hali_grl
heregoes
I almost forgot about food grade h202 i read about this awhile ago and remembered wanting to try it but after not getting any results gargling with 3% otc i completely forgot about this kind. How are things coming along?

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 am
by mike987
I'm down. Hook us up with this stuff!

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 am
by nvrgivN
heregoesnothing-can you explain step by step how to use the FGHP please?

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 am
by nvrgivN
Also, has anyone else had success with this as well??

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:13 pm
by billie
I have tried this not so long ago and it did not work for me.
I think i was up to 8 drops in water wich tasted disgusting.
It is really important to know that the cause of BB is different for everyone.
The only thing that really made my breath and tongue better was going on a diet.
I have used digestive enzymes and Betaine HCl and they also made a huge difference.
I stopped because it was too expensive, but i bought a bottle of digestive enzymes yesterday
After reading Hali grl's post. Still had some betaine HCL left so i'm gona use that and try
the white vinegar. I think i used too little of betaine HCL so now i'm gonna use some more
of it combined with the white vinegar.

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:03 pm
by mike987
Billie, what products did you or will you try?

I haven't tried Betaine HCl or digestive enzymes (unless it was one of the mystery drugs my failed visits at the stomach doc yielded)