Page 1 of 1

What happened with that girl that had mucosa bulosa surgery?

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 pm
by Jimi Stein
She only told us she was cured and dissapeared from the board. I can't even find her post to ask her for update.

I really can't belive people are like that, just ranaway, like they dont care at all. I sweat and suffer for this site, like other do to and she does not have a dignity to come back and confirm 100% that she is cured.

Sometimes I just have this idea to shut this site down, because people are so ungrateful and selfish, egoistic.

It really hurts me now.

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:16 pm
by hali_grl
pls don't im glad i found this site its very informative its good to know we are not alone. you guys are the only ones i can vent to about all my bb days. thanks for that

I feel the same way!

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 am
by sadbbgirl17
I feel ya jimi some people on here are just something else! Jerks don't bother telling you what's up!

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 pm
by Free2breath911
People suffer here and when people find a cure At least share your cure! I can understand moving on with your life......But at least show love for the ONLY people that were here for you when u had no one else! Selfish people is the reason the world is the way it is!

Even these doctor are selfish....."here take this pill. Youll be fine
" Next Patient....Its getting close to lunch time!!!
bs!

Re: What happened with that girl that had mucosa bulosa surg

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm
by searching
Jimi wrote:...[locate] her post to ask her for update.
Jimi,

The thread is seen here.

Re: What happened with that girl that had mucosa bulosa surg

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:44 pm
by deebo
Jimi wrote:
Sometimes I just have this idea to shut this site down, because people are so ungrateful and selfish, egoistic.

It really hurts me now.
Bro . Don't do this Jim.Your site is a HUGE life support for So many of us man . I hope yu know that by now.

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:30 pm
by Jimi Stein
It is just a financial burden, this site. Therabreath wanted to buy it, I said not, another company wanted to buy it, I said no to. Because I know if Katz The mafioso gets this site, for sure he will delete shit and post fake articles. No way I am selling this anyway. Better shut it down if I will not be able to support it.

I just saw I have some strange files uploaded to my server, like a hacker has hacked inside the site and uploaded some shit. The site is really old, could not be updated for like 6 years, because of the forum ......

Concha Bullosa ....

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 pm
by VICKSTER
Hey guy's.... if this is me you are talking about. I guess I have done lots of PM's and not general posts. Iam not fully cured. But much, much better. I have to go to my researcher in August to get a test to see how much I improved.
My Mom is really ill, and I have been a little distracted. I had to cancel my appointment with researcher , which are hard to get. Mom is at the end , so it's been a little stressful. The reasearcher is going to give me an August date when he returns, his daughter had a baby......so no news, really guys. All I can tell you is he gets his data from my tongue. Iwill post as soon as I have info. Thanks. V

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm
by Jimi Stein
why you have secrets, there are no secrets between us, how much better are you?

50 % or more?

is it worth going to operation? did you have deviated septum?

Or infection inside, we need more info please be serious

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:22 am
by hali_grl
Vicki
Sorry to hear about your misfortune i pray your mother get well soon or be at peace. Glad to hear you are better as well can you give us more info about this. Im pretty sure my bb comes from my nose too but im not sure which route to go. Did you have pnd before surgery and do u still have it?