GOING RAW....I NEED HELP??
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm
Hi friends,
Ok so I just read the previous post on going raw. I have been juicing a little bit this week...but honestly speaking, I have no idea what Im doing. I have no idea even on how to go raw. Today we are BBQ' ing at my home and I cannot wait to indulge in some BBQ chicken and potatoe salad.
And to think Im going raw next....how do i go from my normal eating sandwiches,cereals,chicken,all the stuff we people love. To RAW?
If anyone has any pointers of advice for starters please let me know. Greatly appriciate it. Ive been loving this guy here on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenerator
Ok so I just read the previous post on going raw. I have been juicing a little bit this week...but honestly speaking, I have no idea what Im doing. I have no idea even on how to go raw. Today we are BBQ' ing at my home and I cannot wait to indulge in some BBQ chicken and potatoe salad.
And to think Im going raw next....how do i go from my normal eating sandwiches,cereals,chicken,all the stuff we people love. To RAW?
If anyone has any pointers of advice for starters please let me know. Greatly appriciate it. Ive been loving this guy here on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenerator