THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

NEXIUM DAY 1....TRUSTING THE DOCTOR (winkwink)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

NEXIUM DAY 1....TRUSTING THE DOCTOR (winkwink)

Post by Free2breath911 »

Hey guys so in my last post, I was telling you guys I was going to be starting the nexium this week. After visiting two different doctors with same diagnosis....GERD. I was put on Nexium. I have read so many reviews online about the relationship between GERD and BB and I am hoping this helps.
For the past few days I have been overwhelmed with heartburn! IT IS SO BAD TODAY! Thank God I was able to get the medication today.

I have a 90day supply and the ENT wants me to go on a full round of this, with drastic change in diet. He gave me a list of foods to stay away from for good. He believes that the acid has eroded my throat and I need to be on this medication for at least 3 months. I told you guys also how I have lost faith in all doctors...and I told my ENT that. I told him how my bb suddently came 2 years ago and how I never exprienced BB before that.
Though I hate to admit it….I have just a little faith in him!! Just a little. Because my heartburn leads to me having the worst taste in my mouth ever!

Well I just open the bottle and prayed to GOD. I asked GOD to please let this be some kind of relief....because I have to go on with my life. Im all cried out. And I need to move on now. Even if it only gets me to coping level.

I still have my appointment in a few weeks to the GI doctors. But my ENT wont see me anymore until I follow through with his diagnosis FULLY. Then and only then will he look into other issues. Well I don’t have money to keep visiting ENT clinics right now….So here goes. I popped the purple pill about 30 minutes or soago. Now Im about to go for a run and let all of this digest.
[-o<
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: NEXIUM DAY 1....TRUSTING THE DOCTOR (winkwink)

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote:Hey guys so in my last post, I was telling you guys I was going to be starting the nexium this week. After visiting two different doctors with same diagnosis....GERD. I was put on Nexium. I have read so many reviews online about the relationship between GERD and BB and I am hoping this helps.
For the past few days I have been overwhelmed with heartburn! IT IS SO BAD TODAY! Thank God I was able to get the medication today. ....

I still have my appointment in a few weeks to the GI doctors. But my ENT wont see me anymore until I follow through with his diagnosis FULLY. Then and only then will he look into other issues. Well I don’t have money to keep visiting ENT clinics right now….So here goes. I popped the purple pill about 30 minutes or soago. Now Im about to go for a run and let all of this digest.
[-o<
very interested with how this turns out. i was also told the same .to take an acid killer . i brought up the possibility of having low stomach acid to my Dr since she didnt even test for high acid :shock: . Since then I always ask how a Dr come to their conclusion without testing 1st. Check this vids fo mo info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNNYekyShWo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsV_AdR_RVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4yt15UsRqM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOivxllhKA
for starters .
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Free2breath911 »

Thank you for the video with the lady at the Austin Medical Center.
Because she hit the nail on the head for me! I had already did the acid test and i drank the apple cider vinegar and almost passed out! I though that my insides were going to start smoking through my mouth!! i truely believe that i have Way too much acid. And like the dr said....nexium is really only to be used for 8 weeks. to relieve the inflamation and give your body a chance to heal. I will definitly be doing a massive food elimination...im thinking about going gluten free! Because I have to find the foods that are my triggers. Thank u.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote:Thank you for the video with the lady at the Austin Medical Center.
Because she hit the nail on the head for me! I had already did the acid test and i drank the apple cider vinegar and almost passed out! I though that my insides were going to start smoking through my mouth!! i truely believe that i have Way too much acid. And like the dr said....nexium is really only to be used for 8 weeks. to relieve the inflamation and give your body a chance to heal. I will definitly be doing a massive food elimination...im thinking about going gluten free! Because I have to find the foods that are my triggers. Thank u.
Please keep us posted Free. =)
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Free2breath911 »

I will..

Day 1....Same
Day 2....Slight burn...Felt full after meal...yet my stomach felt empty like it was silent nothing moving around. :roll:

Day 3: No heartburn at all....mouth still feels sour.
My stomach has stop acid production....I feel slightly different. Full after my meals..I dont have the urge to eat seconds which is not normal for me.
Other than that...the norm.
87 Pills to go...stay tuned
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗