Page 1 of 2

Work frm home

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm
by hali_grl
anyone know of a legit work frm home job they or someone they know tried out?

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 pm
by MissPretty
Start a webshop?

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm
by hopelessone
what's a webshop? We DO need work-at-home opportunity resources. It's an ideal work situation for us. I wish i had the means to hire peeps who the same problem as me. It's SOOOO needed. (((((hug))))

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm
by deebo
hopelessone wrote:what's a webshop? We DO need work-at-home opportunity resources. It's an ideal work situation for us. I wish i had the means to hire peeps who the same problem as me. It's SOOOO needed. (((((hug))))

what kind of work would you need us to do ?

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 am
by hali_grl
pretty
do u mean a online store i was considering doing dropp shipping online

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 am
by hopelessone
deebo wrote:
hopelessone wrote:what's a webshop? We DO need work-at-home opportunity resources. It's an ideal work situation for us. I wish i had the means to hire peeps who the same problem as me. It's SOOOO needed. (((((hug))))

what kind of work would you need us to do ?
oh dear heart, anything...it would be online OR in person......i don't have the means at the moment...i don't have a job myself. It would be SUCH a blessing if we COULD network and help each other. This thread is at least a step in the right direction. A LOT of us need jobs. ((((hug))))

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 am
by happylife05
hali_grl wrote:pretty
do u mean a online store i was considering doing dropp shipping online when i am able to get a site established i have a registered domain name iheartdesigners.com but i need a web designer im lost when it comes to building site but they are expensive and the web hosting suck i have to do everyhing myself.
Let me know what help you need on this. I'm not into web designing but, i think i can figure out some stuff and can help you.

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 pm
by Free2breath911
CHA CHA....Its not much at all. But until u find somthing better. You can buy a few nick nacks til u can find better.

Here is the Link

http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 pm
by 2ndbanana
You can do cam shows if you're hot : )

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:35 pm
by MissPretty
2ndbanana wrote:You can do cam shows if you're hot : )
Guys are just interested out of breasts and pussy. You dont need to be hot ; )

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:57 pm
by hali_grl
i found a website that list work frm jobs http://icanworkfromhometo.blogspot.com/ ... rvice.html

i basically quit my job this was my 3rd time calling in

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 am
by Free2breath911
LOL At the comment on dong a sex cam!!!! OMG!! :lol: :lol:

If I had it in me I would do that! (Just being honest) but I could not do that.

When I was younger I considered doing it while in college I believe the pay is better than working a regular 9-5. Can u image though that Is like the perfect money maker for a girl with BB!!! Lol....

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 pm
by hopelessone
hali_grl wrote:i found a website that list work frm jobs http://icanworkfromhometo.blogspot.com/ ... rvice.html

i basically quit my job this was my 3rd time calling in
is this legit?

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 pm
by Free2breath911
yes its very legal. :-k

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:10 pm
by MissPretty
If you are good at computers and can build websites, I recommend Google Sniper 2.0