Im slowly placing the acid on my tongue in the areas where my tongue hairs are long and its burning them. of.. My mouth is fresher. Im using a q tip to dab small areas at a time because the fumes are strong and I woldnt want any to drip down my throat.
Iv concluded that my problem must be hairy tongue which traps food and fills with bacteria. Iv beengetting sinus infections whch makes sewage smell come out my nose and I must have one right now. Im having symptoms and tired of taking antibiotics and then a yeast pill. Iv tried other thngs to burn my tongue hairs. One day afyter eating really hot sauce, the white from tongue vanished and breath was fresher, thats when I contributed tongue coating and papilla length to breath. The longer the white had grown on each individual papilla, the worse myb reath and the farther it would go. If I chewed mint gum, the mint would be super strong threw nose. Iv also tried sand paper, nail clippers, lmon juic, vinegar.
I learned our tongue papilla is made of keratin , same as hair and nails. Salycylic acid is a dekeratinizing agent. I ordered mine off ebay
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Using salycilyc aicd
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.