Page 1 of 1

LIST OF POSSIBLE CURES? COMMENTS ARE WELCOME

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm
by hersheybar86
THERABREATH
PROFRESH
PEROXIDE RINSE
BAKING SODA BRUSH AND RINSE
LISTERINE
PROBIOTICS
ANTIBIOTICS
GREAP SEED EXTRACT RINSE
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR RINSE
PARSLEY LEAVES OR CLOVES
ELIMINATING DAIRY
GETTING RID OF TONSIL STONES
DOING A CLON CLEANSE
GOING VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN
TEA TREE OIL RINSE
SALT WATER RINSE
AVOIDING CAFFEINE AND REFINED SUGARS AND CARBS
BAKING SODA,SALT, AND PEROXIDE PASTE
TONGUE SCRAPING
FLOSSING
ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS PLEASE ADD AND LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS TRIED ANY OF THE ONES LISTED ABOVE AND IF SO DID THEY WORK OR NOT.

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm
by oasis
Thanks hersheybar86 for this list.

In addition I've tried CAPHOSOL, a calcium and phosphate rinse that is indicated for i) oral mucositis or ii) dryness of the mouth or throat (hyposalivation, xerostomia).

I have chronic pharyngitis (the atrophic, dry kind) so this rinse has improved my throat/mouth dryness and thus also the bad taste in my mouth and bad breath.

A similar rinse called CALPHOVESS has been sold in the US but I don't find it any longer when I search for it.

bb

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 am
by exume
ive tried a few here listed baking soda makes it worse and badder taste eletric toothbrush make my teeth feel clean but still bad breath