THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

EXERCISE ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

EXERCISE ?

Post by deebo »

What do you do ? ?

Exercise helps our body stay(get) in balance .
Digestion , lymph ,sweat , mental balance ...etc rely on us getting off our sorry smelly asses and doing Something . O:)

What do you folks do to get physical activity? Curios
smellslikedodo
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by smellslikedodo »

does pointing and clicking a mouse count as physical activity? :-k
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

I do yogi which i love bc its all about breathing, balancing, stretching, and aligning the body. here's a quick & easy yoga vid i love ive become more flexible, have less back aches, and i breathe alot deeper now.
http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos ... retch-0308

ps i forgot to mention how relaxing, positive, and peaceful it makes me feel
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I ride my bike a couple miles 4 or 5 days a week. (I don't have a car)

I also do some light weight training and other exercises at home for about an hour 4 days a week.

Problem is I struggle to keep weight on.. If my digestion were better, I'm sure I could retain more of the nutrients from the food I eat.. cause I certainly eat plenty of it..
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

smellslikedodo wrote:does pointing and clicking a mouse count as physical activity? :-k
if it weighs 100 lbs or its bicycle powered. then ,Yes :o
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:I do yogi which i love bc its all about breathing, balancing, stretching, and aligning the body. here's a quick & easy yoga vid i love ive become more flexible, have less back aches, and i breathe alot deeper now.
http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos ... retch-0308

ps i forgot to mention how relaxing, positive, and peaceful it makes me feel
Much respect for yoga now . i really thought yoga was just stretching , until i did this ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnbzxMsjbIk
Kicked my Freaking AS5 !! i felt like i was having a first diabetic episode or something ! Powerful ! i just searched for that fave vid for ten minutes. thanks for the yoga reminder . 8)
Last edited by deebo on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:I ride my bike a couple miles 4 or 5 days a week. (I don't have a car)

I also do some light weight training and other exercises at home for about an hour 4 days a week.

Problem is I struggle to keep weight on.. If my digestion were better, I'm sure I could retain more of the nutrients from the food I eat.. cause I certainly eat plenty of it..
The ol' tapeworm eh ? do you take enzymes ,probiotics ,hcl or anything?
I'm also a bike fiend =) i have a car but get very little use .

I kind of have the same issue with not squeezing enough from my food. Since going raw ,this is less of a problem . Blending makes it all more available , and raw greens really help give me more natural gut acid . Not to mention ,everything raw is loaded with enzymes
Last edited by deebo on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

your welcome...yeah there's different yoga workouts but i prefer stretching, flexing, & toning to really enjoy how relaxing it can be. i love the move lying on the back and twisting the body my spine re-aligns and my back pops oh!!! it feels so good, lol!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗