THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Speiser The Baldie Clinic - I called them up

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Speiser The Baldie Clinic - I called them up

Post by Jimi Stein »

I called to the clinic, I talked with marketing person / dentist, baldie was not around.

We had a good talk. He said they check people with oral chroma, not sure why katz the mafioso does not buy this. Not have an idea.

SO they check people and he said that there are 2 kind of people coming to clinic. One with bb coming from tongue, not a lot of people and the majority with bb coming from throat.

So I fall in that category too. What disturbed me at the end is that he said that 100 % people get cured. For sure a lie, and a big ****ing alarm.

But still they work with ent - a progress - and he checks these people and even do a surgery if necessary.

It is important to flush sinuses and clean out with surgery if necessary.

I asked about probiotics to test them for 3 people from out board.

They are afraid of bad comments, for sure that will not work.

But at least they are one step in front of Katzioso.

They have sinus examination, the ent goes inside the nose.

THis is the main reason people have bb he said.

Uncleaned pnd, stagnates in the nose and sinuses and starts to smell, THat is why you should fluch sinuses with salt water. It drops in the throat and there is where the bad breath is coming from. I AGREE 100 %. I think this is the first person who is not blabbering about ****ing tongue all the time.

Sounds reasonable, and I need to talk to an ent who know about this stuff.

Going to Austarlia is super expensive, 500 for checkup and few 1000s for surgery for sure.

If somebody is Aussie here, I suggest he visits the clinic so we se if he gets "100% cured"

I hate people giving false hopes.

100% my ****ing ass.

But still my preferable clinic if you ask me. Somebody need to check them out and report back.

They dont use any chemical, like that crypto bosey skeleton. Btw did she die already, she was a classmate with Jesus I have heard.
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

SCAMMERS, I have not approved this clinic. They lie with 100% cure which is a BIG fat lie. Monkey gorilla Speiser is a money grabbing scammer. use search function on our forum.
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Free2breath911 »

=D>
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗