Page 1 of 1

Is it normal to have Suicidal Thoughts?

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:05 am
by SonicBoy
Is it normal to have Suicidal Thoughts?

I'm only 17 years old, and have been dealing with bb for about 4 1/2 years now and I have been thinking about doing harm to myself everyday.

How do you guys deal with your depression?

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:08 am
by happylife05
I try to divert my attention to sports, play tennis or Basket Ball, so that i don't think of this issue at least for sometime.

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 am
by if
hi everyone..honestly i used to have that suicidal kind of thought..but beware..because..that's exactly what the devil wants to program negatively in our minds..never do it!..it wont solve the problem..but amplify it..yes some of us are experiencing hell like hardships to a point of ending our precious lives due to bb..But i want us to know that there's still hope..just like some of us here who experienced being healed..Nice to hear that some members /groups/believers are praying (12:00 & 9:30 ) for all of us both atheists and GOD-believing members for healing..Praise GOD for that hope thru prayers..HE's ways are far beyond our ways..no one cud really tell..The struggles we're having right now is better off compared to everlasting & Eternal Damnation..the hell..as a result of s*****e! Yes It's not my bb plagued life that i enjoy..but the challenges i run into..

The following really help:

Prayers,sports,church,friends,nature,humor,laughter, smiles ,this GOD given website (tnx to Jim!) & the most important: Faith to GOD! If it was'nt for HIM..i might have not written this message ur all reading now..GOD bless everyone!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am
by willfindacure
I agree with you If! God is really an awesome God. Maybe if I dont have this bb, i wouldnt care to know Him. God shielded me with pains and sufferings due to this bb. Good luck to all of us and God Bless us and heal us all!

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 am
by clara0
I tell you sth maybe it makes you feel better about yourself.
I wish bb was the the only problem I have, at the moment I have severe osteoarthritis , my bones started to deform, I cant stand properly on my legs and I have severe pain all day long that I almost forget about my bb and thats when I have zero saving to go and meet a doctor.I wish bb was the only issue I have.:(

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 pm
by SonicBoy
:shock: wow, do you guys seriously believe there is some "GOD" out there?

If there was a god, you and i, wouldn't be going threw this problem.

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 pm
by SonicBoy
clara0 wrote:I tell you sth maybe it makes you feel better about yourself.
I wish bb was the the only problem I have, at the moment I have severe osteoarthritis , my bones started to deform, I cant stand properly on my legs and I have severe pain all day long that I almost forget about my bb and thats when I have zero saving to go and meet a doctor.I wish bb was the only issue I have.:(
do you mind if i ask, how old u r?

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:35 pm
by clara0
SonicBoy wrote:
clara0 wrote:I tell you sth maybe it makes you feel better about yourself.
I wish bb was the the only problem I have, at the moment I have severe osteoarthritis , my bones started to deform, I cant stand properly on my legs and I have severe pain all day long that I almost forget about my bb and thats when I have zero saving to go and meet a doctor.I wish bb was the only issue I have.:(
do you mind if i ask, how old u r?
32 but it started when I was 25 right after some injuries from mountain climbing.

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:04 pm
by Phantasist
The question was, "is it normal to have suicidal thoughts?"
I would hate to call it normal, but it is certainly not uncommon. I had suicidal thoughts in my younger days, but eventually grew out of it. As we go through life, what seems important changes with time. While this condition limits us in certain areas and can cause us a great deal of emotional anguish, there are many other areas of life that are meaningful and enjoyable where bad breath is not necessarily a hindrance.
We also have to keep in mind that there are many medical conditions other than bad breath that people suffer from. Human existence is not perfect. Some of us are lucky and have a great life, but many others have a cross to bear in one form or another. The trick is to overcome, to survive. Suicidal thoughts are understandable, but not a solution to anything. The solution lies in finding the underlying medical condition in our bodies that is causing the breath odor (which is most likely a symptom of something) and then curing that condition if possible. If it is not possible, then the only answer is to try to use stopgap measures to at least diminish the breath odor to a lower level to give our lives at least a degree of normalcy. Each one of us has only one life, which God was generous enough to give us. There is no point in throwing it away.

bb

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 pm
by exume
yeah everyone does at some point of life but man dont do i look for things to motivate you to live i use girls and music and money to motivate me trust me man dont its not worth it

Re: bb

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 pm
by SonicBoy
exume wrote:yeah everyone does at some point of life but man dont do i look for things to motivate you to live i use girls and music and money to motivate me trust me man dont its not worth it
its not worth lol wtf..........if i kill myself, i die....just like that......there is no such thing of the ''afterlife'' you religious people seem to use a lot.

if i die, i die

life isnt fun anymore.

bb

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 am
by exume
dude you need to talk to your family about this

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am
by jen
I have been suffering from chronic bb for 30 years. As you can imagine, the horrible memories of humiliation, hurt and lost opportunities are piling up and often torment me to the point of utter despair and self-hatred.

Hope and faith that God would help me to find a cure kept me going for years, but I have tried mostly everything and nothing helps. So, there's not much hope or faith left.

When I get too dangerously close to the deep, dark, evil place where I want to hurt myself, I pray for strength and that God would keep me from committing s*****e, because I never, ever want to put my family through that. And I am still here, which shows that God really does give you strength when you are desperate. He does not take away my pain, but He does give a little strength at a time to keep me going.

It took me a long, long time to accept that my quality of life will be so poor, but I have learnt to grab any small joy that I can find. If I can't cope any longer, I lose myself in books. I read compulsively. Find out what works for you.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 pm
by SonicBoy
30 years!!! :shock:

i have had bb problems for about 4 1/2 years now. i seriously can not take the humliation no longer.

i hate being by myself, i hate having barely no one to talk to, i hate how people/family think i'm a idiot or a psycho and i hate this bb!!!!!!

There isnt even a cure for bb....tic-tac, gum, mint....lol lol.....i hate those advertising commericials.

BB is uncrueable, WE HAVE IT FOREVER :evil: :-({|= :!: