I've just read somewhere on the internet that if the coating on the tongue re-appears after a few hours as mine does, that it could only originate from PND. I never thought I had PND but I do have a big deviated septum from a fight when I was younger. Sometimes in the mornings I have to clear my throat quite a bit but it's not constant throughout the day.
I do believe that the odour originates from my tongue as the odour disapears when I clean just the tongue with HP & salt. What do you think?
The Oral Chromo machine stated that the particluar odour I was over the threshold with was hydrogen sulfide which according to speiser originates from the tongue, not the throat or sinus area..... would straightening my septum possibly cure me? I had septum surgery when it first happened - they didnt straighten it, just cut a bit out of one side so that there was still an opening..
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Deviated Septum - tongue coating
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
So you went to Baldie Scammer, and here we go again, 100% cure, ***k you BALDIE SPEISER GORILLA MONKEY LIAR
We have to get this ***k somehow. Such an ignorant money grabbing bitch. I hate this ***k!! We need to make a war. I will post 100 of blogs about scams these monsters do.
Everytime somebody will google speiser, my blog will come up, so people will see what a lying prick he is.
We have to get this ***k somehow. Such an ignorant money grabbing bitch. I hate this ***k!! We need to make a war. I will post 100 of blogs about scams these monsters do.
Everytime somebody will google speiser, my blog will come up, so people will see what a lying prick he is.
Jimi - What has he lied about in my case? Are you saying that if the oral chromo detects hydrogen sulfide that it does'nt originate from the tongue? I did'nt see the "baldie scammer", I saw a different clinic which had the oral chromo machine but did sell the K12 stuff. They werent pushy, they said I could go back and test myself as often as I wanted. I know you hate him because he says 100% cure and tha'ts obviously bull but the machine I believe is really useful in determining which area to target to try and cure BB.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
ok, it doesnt really matter if you were in another clinic though, I am pissed because they try to clasify you before you come to clinic for possible protection that their systems does not work.
They ask you, are you sure you smell? How you know you clear the room, maybe you have body odour and shit like that.
And of course scamming 100% cure. We have some people claim that the speiser did not help at all. So he is lying.
Untill he tells the truth, he is just a scammer, just like as Dailley, Katz, Bosey.........
They try to hide the truth coming out by claiming they have 100 % cure. Who would be ****ing interested to research if every ****ing clinic claims 100 % cure???
Speiser is a scammer, but in lesser degree than Dailley, who charges 2000 USD and then lies to your face.
Speiser and Katz are I think at the bottom of halitomafia scale, on top is DAilley for sure.
It is time I bring back that picture on front page.
I deleted it for 2 years I think and nothing helped. I also toned down the language, nothing really happened.
Same shit as before.
It is really a time for WAR.
That means getting the truth to google search. Everythimg somebody types Anthony Dailley, scam will be visible.
They ask you, are you sure you smell? How you know you clear the room, maybe you have body odour and shit like that.
And of course scamming 100% cure. We have some people claim that the speiser did not help at all. So he is lying.
Untill he tells the truth, he is just a scammer, just like as Dailley, Katz, Bosey.........
They try to hide the truth coming out by claiming they have 100 % cure. Who would be ****ing interested to research if every ****ing clinic claims 100 % cure???
Speiser is a scammer, but in lesser degree than Dailley, who charges 2000 USD and then lies to your face.
Speiser and Katz are I think at the bottom of halitomafia scale, on top is DAilley for sure.
It is time I bring back that picture on front page.
I deleted it for 2 years I think and nothing helped. I also toned down the language, nothing really happened.
Same shit as before.
It is really a time for WAR.
That means getting the truth to google search. Everythimg somebody types Anthony Dailley, scam will be visible.
Update : Concha Bullosa Surgery
Hi Guy's,
I am doing better.... no longer filling rooms BUT .... I still have bad breath from my tongue. As I told Jimi ... Iam better from this sugerybut I still get complaints when I eat certain acdic foods. Going to researcher this month... he has to get back to me with a date. Doing chromograph to see if I indeed improved from last year. I told Jimi my mother is very ill ( dying) so I have very little time for anything. Wish I had better news. I will post as soon as I have info from researcher. VICKSTER
PS. Jimi you owe me an apology, calling me those terrible names really defeats the purpose of why we are here.
I am doing better.... no longer filling rooms BUT .... I still have bad breath from my tongue. As I told Jimi ... Iam better from this sugerybut I still get complaints when I eat certain acdic foods. Going to researcher this month... he has to get back to me with a date. Doing chromograph to see if I indeed improved from last year. I told Jimi my mother is very ill ( dying) so I have very little time for anything. Wish I had better news. I will post as soon as I have info from researcher. VICKSTER
PS. Jimi you owe me an apology, calling me those terrible names really defeats the purpose of why we are here.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.