Page 1 of 1

ANYONE HAVE A RUNNY NOSE ALL DAY?

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:17 pm
by Free2breath911
DOES ANYONE HAVE A RUNNY NOSE ALL DAY?
POST NASAL DRIP AND CAN COUGH UP MUCOUS ANY GIVEN MOMENT?

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OTC MEDICATIONS THAT HELP DRY UP RUNNY NOSE.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm
by hali_grl
i have pnd and lump in my throat and when my head is bent down too long like washing my face my nose run so i believe my top sinus are whats infected. when i blew my nose i can faintly detect the same smell as my breath.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 pm
by Free2breath911
Once I was pressing my nose really hard to try to smell my own breath. :D And I noticed that i had a weird smell in my nose too! weird!

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 pm
by SonicBoy
Free2breath911 wrote:Once I was pressing my nose really hard to try to smell my own breath. :D And I noticed that i had a weird smell in my nose too! weird!
Same thing

We do have stuff in common babe 8)

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 am
by hali_grl
free
yea im convinced that my nose is the culprit behind my bb.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 am
by mike987
Free2breath911 wrote:Once I was pressing my nose really hard to try to smell my own breath. :D And I noticed that i had a weird smell in my nose too! weird!

That could be something else.


I often have a bit of an odd smell in the very front of my nose at the top of the tip on the inside of the nostrils.

I don't think this is BB related... rather, it almost seems like the kind of smell that I've gotten under my toenails when they hadn't been washed well in awhile.... The spot in the nose often gets neglected, so maybe sweat or just snot will sit around there and kind of get that 'unwashed' sent. It doesn't smell at all like my breath, and I don't always have it... Sometimes I'll notice it while naturally thumbing or itching my nose, but the smell goes away if I take a tissue well to it. And yeah, again, it doesn't happen all the time and doesn't seem related to my BB at all.


Does this sound like what you're describing, or are we talking about different things?

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 pm
by hali_grl
mike
as for me yeah my nasal odor is different then what you describing bc it smells like my breath and its deep in my sinuses maybe middle ear i only smell it when i blow hard.