Page 1 of 1
Big Red chewing gum eliminates BB oder significantly
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:57 pm
by snoopsister
Hi guys,
I literallly discovered this inadvertinaly as I needed some gum at work and bought a 50 cent pack from the vending machine, I noticed that my mouth felt so much cleaner and no bad taste. even after you spit the gum out. so I googled BIG READ and BB and here is what I found.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 080031.htm
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:02 am
by mike987
Hmm.. A gum worth chewing? As always, I'm desperate, and it probably would beat the gum I'm chewing now.. Was never a big fan of cinnamon flavored gum, but I can learn to be if it can truly give a positive impact on my breath.
Now how the hell do you get Big Red in Japan?
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:09 pm
by hali_grl
thats all ive ever chewed bc i love spicy and cinnamon is suppose to be a strong antibacterial but i found it made my breath even 'hotter' maybe bc of acidity i heard this one girl at my last real job say something about my breath stanks even with gum and then they started calling me big red as if i didn't know what they meant. A milder version i like is orbitz cinnamint.
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 am
by oasis
Only time Ive tried this gum was when in Japan in fact. An American guy offered me some (because I sure as h needed them at the time).
Mike, It seems as if you can buy them online in Japan through pages like
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/commonwealth/10002535/
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 am
by deebo
hali_grl wrote:thats all ive ever chewed bc i love spicy and cinnamon is suppose to be a strong antibacterial but i found it made my breath even 'hotter' maybe bc of acidity i heard this one girl at my last real job say something about my breath stanks even with gum and then they started calling me big red as if i didn't know what they meant. A milder version i like is orbitz cinnamint.
yep . i had the same issue with bigred and raw ginger . I think if the odor comes from deeper than the mouth ,bigred just makes it travel Further !! I now use only sweet gums that make me salivate alot .I get the best reactions from this. Minty gums too kind of dry out my mouth /throat somehow and make matters worse . I go for sweets stuff.
bigred
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 pm
by exume
cinammon makes the smell of your breath worse