Page 1 of 1

Finding a Date.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:25 am
by e39
I got an idea if people cant find a date with others, maybe we should match up people from here , since bb wont be an issue anymore:) might as well were from the same planet.

just a joke ppl dont take it seriously maybe we need more humor to get our minds off the s*****e thoughts and have sumthing to live for anyways i will update when i get rid of my problem. cheers!

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:10 am
by halitosisux
Good idea, but tread very carefully when it comes to trying to have any fun or trying to trying to think of anything other than BB

viewtopic.php?t=2141&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Re: Finding a Date.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm
by deebo
e39 wrote:I got an idea if people cant find a date with others, maybe we should match up people from here , since bb wont be an issue anymore:) might as well were from the same planet.

just a joke ppl dont take it seriously maybe we need more humor to get our minds off the s*****e thoughts and have sumthing to live for anyways i will update when i get rid of my problem. cheers!
Hey ,this is actually a serious consideration . User Malory has regular meetups in the UK with BB and TMAU folks . I'd love to have something like that in the western US. Love to meet someone where we didn't have the cloud of BB ruining everything.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 am
by plumbum
It seems no one wants to meet up. I'm in NYC and I posted if any one wants to hang out to PM me. What the heck. I guess most people don't want to venture out of their space if they don't have to.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:34 am
by mike987
Honestly it might make me more self conscious... But it'd be great if we couldn't smell each other's breath.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm
by plumbum
I heard that sometimes we can't even smell each others breath.
I don't know if trying to get a whiff is possible. I can't even smell my own breath when I scrape my tongue. I just think we should have people we feel comfortable around. Sometimes we don't even feel relaxed around our own family.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:10 pm
by deebo
plumbum wrote:I heard that sometimes we can't even smell each others breath..

I havent heard this documented anywhere yet. its would Certainly be of interest to many in the medical / science world too. I can smell my siblings BB ,they smell mine when i can't . I smell other folks slight breath odor but not my own bb .

Pairing dates by BB strains ?? :? so you cant smell each other !! profound stuff . Jimi ,Get on that .

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm
by plumbum
I know I read it on this site. Arun in the UK does a lot of meetups for people with bo and bb. He says that they can't generally smell one another. That's freaky. They all must smell the same. I guess we should categorize our smell so we can meet people who smell the same. Acclimation at work. The human body is
wondrous thing.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 pm
by deebo
plumbum wrote:Acclimation at work. The human body is
wondrous thing.
right . Acclimation . I heard we don't so much smell odors, but we smell Changes in odors . Like working in a fish factory or something, you won't really smell the fish but your sense of smell is still there because you can still smell coffee or lunch ..etc .

I offer that there are multiple types/strains of bb odor . I also think that some types of bb also come with a deadened sense of smell (sinus,pnd..) . love to hear more account of these tmau/bb meetups

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 pm
by plumbum
I just read a post on the TMAU forum from a woman who said she couldn't smell a dead animal. I had the same experience but it was a homeless person on the train. I know I can't smell bad smells anymore.