THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finding a Date.
Finding a Date.
I got an idea if people cant find a date with others, maybe we should match up people from here , since bb wont be an issue anymore:) might as well were from the same planet.
just a joke ppl dont take it seriously maybe we need more humor to get our minds off the s*****e thoughts and have sumthing to live for anyways i will update when i get rid of my problem. cheers!
just a joke ppl dont take it seriously maybe we need more humor to get our minds off the s*****e thoughts and have sumthing to live for anyways i will update when i get rid of my problem. cheers!
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Good idea, but tread very carefully when it comes to trying to have any fun or trying to trying to think of anything other than BB
viewtopic.php?t=2141&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
viewtopic.php?t=2141&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Re: Finding a Date.
Hey ,this is actually a serious consideration . User Malory has regular meetups in the UK with BB and TMAU folks . I'd love to have something like that in the western US. Love to meet someone where we didn't have the cloud of BB ruining everything.e39 wrote:I got an idea if people cant find a date with others, maybe we should match up people from here , since bb wont be an issue anymore:) might as well were from the same planet.
just a joke ppl dont take it seriously maybe we need more humor to get our minds off the s*****e thoughts and have sumthing to live for anyways i will update when i get rid of my problem. cheers!
plumbum wrote:I heard that sometimes we can't even smell each others breath..
I havent heard this documented anywhere yet. its would Certainly be of interest to many in the medical / science world too. I can smell my siblings BB ,they smell mine when i can't . I smell other folks slight breath odor but not my own bb .
Pairing dates by BB strains ??
I know I read it on this site. Arun in the UK does a lot of meetups for people with bo and bb. He says that they can't generally smell one another. That's freaky. They all must smell the same. I guess we should categorize our smell so we can meet people who smell the same. Acclimation at work. The human body is
wondrous thing.
wondrous thing.
right . Acclimation . I heard we don't so much smell odors, but we smell Changes in odors . Like working in a fish factory or something, you won't really smell the fish but your sense of smell is still there because you can still smell coffee or lunch ..etc .plumbum wrote:Acclimation at work. The human body is
wondrous thing.
I offer that there are multiple types/strains of bb odor . I also think that some types of bb also come with a deadened sense of smell (sinus,pnd..) . love to hear more account of these tmau/bb meetups
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.