Your Email Address:

First Name:

Taking antibiotics for/on special occasions!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
findacure
Master

Taking antibiotics for/on special occasions!

Post by findacure »

Ok, i know people say its not good to take antibitics bcoz the BB comes back even worse and the effects dont last for long.

But i read somewhere on here someone who takes antibiotics when they have special occasion or events to attend.

so has anybody taken metronidazole or otherwise known as flagly i think its called.

how long does it take for the antibiotic to take affect?
how long does it last for?
are there any side effects?

faith59
Junior

Taking Anitbiotics

Post by faith59 »

I took flaggyl a couple of years ago .I got them from a periodontist . He gave about a 10 day supply and I think after the fourth day of taking them I noticed a difference but the bad breath only disappeared for about 2 weeks if that long after finishing the pills. It definitely comes back after you stop taking the pills.
findacure
Master

Re: Taking Anitbiotics

Post by findacure »

faith59 wrote:I took flaggyl a couple of years ago .I got them from a periodontist . He gave about a 10 day supply and I think after the fourth day of taking them I noticed a difference but the bad breath only disappeared for about 2 weeks if that long after finishing the pills. It definitely comes back after you stop taking the pills.
Ok, thanks for the info, so 2 weeks that quite some time, anytime without BB would be enough for me, even if it is 2 weeks!

Thanks again. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic