THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

News article on a woman suffering TMAU and halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gymrat1
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:52 am

News article on a woman suffering TMAU and halitosis

Post by gymrat1 »

Hi
Most of you have probably been down this road before However, still an interesting article.

The woman was told she smelled of 'poo' despite brushing her teeth 20 times a day!!

... and that 'trimethylamine builds up due either to the fact that the enzyme has stopped working properly, which might be to do with hormone levels, or that the bacteria in their gut are producing too much trimethylamine for the enzyme to cope with'.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... order.html
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

thank you for posting this GR .
Really informative article , although the headline is misleading a bit , but that draws more readers I guess .


hopemovo.com
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

hmmm this article makes me think maybe we do have TMAU? I never thought I had it cause I don't have the fishy odor, but I do have the breath odor.
aues
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

Post by aues »

Susie wrote:hmmm this article makes me think maybe we do have TMAU? I never thought I had it cause I don't have the fishy odor, but I do have the breath odor.
As far as I am know you can get tested for TMAU.
The thing is: If this test turns out to be negativ - does this mean you have with like absolute certainty no form of TMAU?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗