Your Email Address:

First Name:

Success Stories

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Success Stories

Post by hali_grl »

The only thing I assume to be the cause of my bb now is a chronic sinus infection due to candida or maybe a hpylori infection. I wanted to know are there any success stories of anyone that has cleared candida or hpylori and cured bb. ive read somewhere on curezone that if you have hpylori nine times out of ten you may have candida too because the bacteria can cause bad microb flora to populate digestive tract.

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

has anyone ordered this particular in home pathogen testing kit http://www.easy-immune-health.com/intes ... sting.html

i am so lost right now as to what is causing my bb and i have no insurance to get these testing done so im really thinking about saving up some cash to purchase this kit the site says it test for:

- Giardia

- Candida overgrowth

- Blastocystis Hominis

- Entamoeba Histolytica

- Various Protozoa

- Roundworms and flatworms

- The H-Pylori bacteria that causes ulcers

what do you guys think?
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

hali why dont apply for medicaid?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I don't know anything about it I thought you had to be sick or disable or elderly to get it. would a young healthy person be eligible?
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

Yes! If your unemployed go apply now! im in the usa.

If your married they may ask for your husbands info, so beware of that.they will make it harder if your married. if your not working go apply.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

no im not legally married and i am unemployed so hopefully i qualify im in the usa as well in florida where would i apply? is there somewhere online i can go?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

im not sure if its the same as everywhere else but i just checked it out http://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/1625 not only do you have to be low income in florida you also have to be elderly, disabled, or have a child under the age of 19. i dont have any children and definitely not old or disabled so i have to do it all myself.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Hali_grl,

There are cheaper H.pylori test kits available on Ebay. I’ve purchased this one myself and it’s very easy to use. The results are instantaneous and nothing has to be send away. They sell them in drugstores too so you might want to have a look around for them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HELICOBACTER-PYLORI ... 534wt_1211
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

thanks cara i had no idea drugstores carried this kind of testing i will definitely look around. the one on the link you provided is very inexpensive its probably going to be the cheapest do you know what it tests blood, urine, or stool.

p.s.
do you know any cheap test kits that test for a variety of infections like the one on the link i posted because im curious to know what all i have so i can eradict everything and hopefully in return destroy my bb.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

It’s a blood test. If you click on the link I posted and then click on VISIT STORE it has a full list of other test kits available. I didn’t see any kits for the other conditions you mentioned but I may have just missed them.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

i didnt notice the online store link before but i just visited and this site has the best prices ive seen so far i think i want to try out the food intolerance test too. thanks a bunch!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I found a site that sells a test kit that test for everything I'm wanted to check for a pretty decent price versus the original link test for almost $400. this one is $136 and it test for fungus, parasites, h. pylori, and inflammation in the intestines. unless i find something cheaper that test for everything im looking for i may order from here.

http://www.candidatest.co.uk/#kit2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic