Page 1 of 1

Concha Bullosa Surgery Worked - Confirmed

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm
by VICKSTER
Hi, Everyone,
Yesterday I visited my researcher who confirmed by testing me that all my tests yesterday came out normal breath. Last October before my surgery I tested 4 times higher, BB was evident. So I can tell you for sure my problem was Concha Bullosa. =D>

BUT..... Iam having a TMAU test because I just want to make sure.
I took the kit with me and will be bring it back at the end of August. So I will keep you posted.

A fews tips I can give you B vitamins are very impotant in helping BB and TMAU. Another tip I learned for those of you who take Betaine and HCL , they make the TMAU react because it effects the choline so if you stink after taking betaine and HCL , it maybe the body reacting to the choline. One personal tip: Minyts- are really great breath mint made from baking soda. Got them at Trader Joe's ! Thanks for all your support

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:08 pm
by halitosisux
=D>

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:30 pm
by Jimi Stein
Congratulations

Don't you have a clue if people still react to you? Do they still touch nose all the time when you talk, do they talk normally with you?

But I am happy for you, but come back and update us again in the future

Here is video of mucosa bulosa surgery

http://www.medicalvideos.us/videos/1280/

It would be great if you would give us copies of medical documents, you can remove your details, we would like to see where the mucosa was, what position..

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm
by hali_grl
Congrats! =D> im curious if your bb was just reduced or eliminated completely from the surgery because i found this post written by you on July 31, 2011
Hi Guy's,
I am doing better.... no longer filling rooms BUT .... I still have bad breath from my tongue. As I told Jimi ... Iam better from this sugerybut I still get complaints when I eat certain acdic foods.
like Jimi said couldt you tell by others reactions im not disputing ur results this is just a costly procedure and i personally dont like getting surgery unless its a life-threatening issue especially if it doesnt work.