Page 1 of 1

I may have stumbled onto a cure for all of us.

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 pm
by Hal
First I would like to say that I have been a member of this site for a number of years but I have not posted anything for the past couple of years because I didn't feel that I had any useful information to contribute.

The cure that I am going to tell you about is very strange when you first hear about it. But...when you read the information you will see the sense in it. Here is a link to a very informative page regarding this particular healing method http://biomedx.com/urine/.

This is going to gross most of you out.... but, if you are truly suffering from Atrocious Halitosis as i have been you have nothing to lose.

It is called urine therapy and it simply consists of ingesting a small amount of your own urine a couple of times a day. At least that is the method that i chose to use. When I read of it's anti-bacterial as well as anti-fungal properties I knew i needed to try it. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks and I personally can tell a significant improvement in the feel of my mouth as well as a significant reduction in my post nasal drip and my reflux as well. And I haven't noticed any reactions as of late. I simply capture some urine in a clean container making sure to take it midstream and then I take an eyedropper and put just 1ml in it and deposit it under my tongue. I do this morning and evening. I know it sounds horrible but when you read about why it works you should be convinced enough to try it.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 am
by Jimi Stein
ok good luck, dont forget to gargle and flush your sinuses with it.

:roll:

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 am
by hali_grl
omg is that even safe??? :-&

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 am
by smellslikedodo
omg this is like the grosset thing i've heard in a long while. :-&

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 am
by willfindacure
that method is being used here in the philippines by some, but not to cure bb. It has even been documented here before but you have to be sure that your urine is as clear as water, otherwise it could be harmful.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 pm
by Free2breath911
Ummmm Yeah...Let me know if that cures you, then i will try it. But hell no, on a maybe a cure!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 pm
by hali_grl
a member by the name of rahul from india has already tried this and clearly it didnt work because he was on here months after that post looking for a cure so please stop drinkling your piss. this has to be very dangerous our body removes toxins through our urine and feces and your putting it right back into the body. I dont care what anyone says urine is waste our bodies are made perfectly what we need is kept in and what we don't is excreted out as well as the bad stuff with it.

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 am
by deebo
hali_grl wrote:a member by the name of rahul from india has already tried this and clearly it didnt work because he was on here months after that post looking for a cure so please stop drinkling your piss. this has to be very dangerous....
i get your logic girl. With that said ,there could be round about way to fixing bb through health with 'urine therapy' . Yep , not all waste product /urine is the same .On e can possibly make ones self very sick . But Its said to be Very sterile when fresh . Heres some medical info on a recent medical test on its anti bacterial properties . http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21293739
I've worked with some people from around the world who swore by it. I say if it grosses someone out ,the stress it causes you is reason enough to not drink your own pee. =)

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm
by hali_grl
deebo
the prroof is in the pudding :D the member rahul he swore it was helping but was still a member on here searching for a cure a months later. i am desperate to get rid of my bb completely and would personally try it if i had concrete evidence that it helps bb. i will try any and everyhting that claims to be antibacterial because i feel like we want know what works or don't work until we try but this is alittle extreme. i heard something like this before were i was told a breast feed baby poo should be used for enemas because it is a high source for good bacterial flora i would be more apt to take the enema route than to drink my on urine. :-&

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 pm
by deebo
hali_grl wrote:deebo
the prroof is in the pudding :D the member rahul he swore it was helping but was still a member on here searching for a cure a months later. i am desperate to get rid of my bb completely and would personally try it if i had concrete evidence that it helps bb. i will try any and everyhting that claims to be antibacterial because i feel like we want know what works or don't work until we try but this is alittle extreme. i heard something like this before were i was told a breast feed baby poo should be used for enemas because it is a high source for good bacterial flora i would be more apt to take the enema route than to drink my on urine. :-&
WOE . That baby poo pudding does sound Extreme !!! You've reminded me of a great scene from a fave indy movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk ))<>(( 4ever..amen O:)

personally I'd gargle with my pee Way b4 i insert baby poop in my butts. Just me though 8) its much more accessible for a bachelor like myself. I could just see the craigslist 'wanted' ad for freshly breastfed infant poo for BB cure. Actually would like to see documentation and studies on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_3uM2_8pY

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 pm
by hali_grl
Here you go dee a gfit from me to you...

http://curezone.com/cleanse/enema/

ps- to each its own but i would much rather stick something gross up my a** where #2's already reside than in mouth and taste and swallow and kiss ppl with those lips EWWW! (in my nicki minaj voice) :shock:

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 pm
by clara0
Even if it is proved to be a cure, I can never imagine doing this :roll:

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 am
by hope4now
Urine therapy is supposed to cure a lot of things according to its practitioners. It's normally sterile so it's not a threat to health in small amounts. People stranded in the wilderness will sometimes resort to it to avoid dehydration.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:43 am
by bbsux
wow some people on here are truly going NUTS.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 am
by mike987
deebo wrote:
personally I'd gargle with my pee Way b4 i insert baby poop in my butts. Just me though 8) its much more accessible for a bachelor like myself. I could just see the craigslist 'wanted' ad for freshly breastfed infant poo for BB cure. Actually would like to see documentation and studies on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_3uM2_8pY

I would totally put baby stool up my ass if there was decent science behind it, and it meant a cure.

I just need a baby.

Yeah, it's sick, but it does make sense that babies would have the most good bacteria rich poo available from behinds.