MAKE SURE ITS NOT ACID CAUSING YOUR BB
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:24 pm
hey people I just wanted to quickly post if anyone has un-explained bb, or your willing to eliminate a possible causes. Make sure its not acid reflux.
i just want to maybe save somebody a few bullshit runs to dentist taking your money.
Im not a professional on this, but I cant tell you how many tears ive cried just becase I was lost in not knowing why i had bb.
Just a few months ago I could not go out anywhere w/o someone smelling my breath, now nobody smells me feet away. (thats a big one for us bb sufferes) I know people come on here and claim to have bb....but just have some minor issue! But there are those of us who are 100% clean freaks, been doing all we can and still have bb...yes that was me!
So here were some of my symptoms that I had:
White-Tongue ( anything you eat sticks on it)
Slight sore throat (not like a cold but irritated feeling)
Ear Pain/ burnng
Swallowing issues (food feeling stuck in upper neck)
Nauseous in the AM (but it goes away once you’ve been up for about 5minutes)
Dehydrated feeling (dry mouth)
Smelly throat (thick salty spit)
Nasty taste around back teeth ( acid migrating in mouth)
Constantly having to swallow a mucous bulge in throat
Sleep Apnea (feels like you need air)
Sleep sitting up
A lot of mucous production
Rush of burn when you lean forward or down to tie shoe.
Constant Feeling of tightness in tummy area.
BAD BREATH!!!!
Ok so if u feel any of this…..try to see if you can begin to take some PPI proton pump inhibitors. I don’t recommed tums for people like me with severe reflux…because honestly they don’t do a thing!
I know theres is a lot of controversy surrounding long term use of PPI’s….but Im healing so forget that, I bet those people don’t have bad breath!
Ok so anyway…You may be in the stages of causing a throat ulcer or just bad scaring from the acid.
Im in the beginning stages of healing years of un-noticed acid reflux. Though Im only 1 month in…I already feel like DAMN….THAT WAS IT! Do u know how it feels to walk through a store and nobody makes a bad breath gesture! In just one month of treating the acid…?? So I will share this all the way on every forum that I can! So just try and see if acid is your issue too! We have lives to re-claim. All of us!
i just want to maybe save somebody a few bullshit runs to dentist taking your money.
Im not a professional on this, but I cant tell you how many tears ive cried just becase I was lost in not knowing why i had bb.
Just a few months ago I could not go out anywhere w/o someone smelling my breath, now nobody smells me feet away. (thats a big one for us bb sufferes) I know people come on here and claim to have bb....but just have some minor issue! But there are those of us who are 100% clean freaks, been doing all we can and still have bb...yes that was me!
So here were some of my symptoms that I had:
White-Tongue ( anything you eat sticks on it)
Slight sore throat (not like a cold but irritated feeling)
Ear Pain/ burnng
Swallowing issues (food feeling stuck in upper neck)
Nauseous in the AM (but it goes away once you’ve been up for about 5minutes)
Dehydrated feeling (dry mouth)
Smelly throat (thick salty spit)
Nasty taste around back teeth ( acid migrating in mouth)
Constantly having to swallow a mucous bulge in throat
Sleep Apnea (feels like you need air)
Sleep sitting up
A lot of mucous production
Rush of burn when you lean forward or down to tie shoe.
Constant Feeling of tightness in tummy area.
BAD BREATH!!!!
Ok so if u feel any of this…..try to see if you can begin to take some PPI proton pump inhibitors. I don’t recommed tums for people like me with severe reflux…because honestly they don’t do a thing!
I know theres is a lot of controversy surrounding long term use of PPI’s….but Im healing so forget that, I bet those people don’t have bad breath!
Ok so anyway…You may be in the stages of causing a throat ulcer or just bad scaring from the acid.
Im in the beginning stages of healing years of un-noticed acid reflux. Though Im only 1 month in…I already feel like DAMN….THAT WAS IT! Do u know how it feels to walk through a store and nobody makes a bad breath gesture! In just one month of treating the acid…?? So I will share this all the way on every forum that I can! So just try and see if acid is your issue too! We have lives to re-claim. All of us!