Hi *******,
You can try taking just the HCL first and see how you do. If you've ever had antibiotics, then you'll have systemic fungal candida. Along with that goes a loss of stability of the ecosystem of the intestinal tract and disruption of normal bacterial flora. That can then lead to decreased HCL levels in the stomach. This affects all areas of digestion from there down. A loss of normal HCL allows for bacterial overgrowth of bacteria that can contribute to halitosis. While taking HCL can help to stabilize stomach HCL levels, it may require balancing the entire digestive tract and function. For balancing the ecosystem of the intestinal tract and the body, I recommend doing the Plan. If you have blood sugar imbalances, you should address these also at the same time.
I've included the protocol for that below:
If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low blood sugar issue (hypoglycemia). Hypoglycemia can affect the following: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and thyroid hormones; suppress the immune system; cause adrenal fatigue, sugar cravings and promote inflammation; and cause various disturbances in the nervous system such as anxiety, depression, nervousness, brain fog, etc. Many people will have both hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia/insulin resistance (tired after meals) during the day. This protocol helps with both. You’ll need to eat at least a small handful of food every 45-60 minutes (60 minutes usually works). That can be 1/3 of a celery stick or carrot, ¼ of an apple, ½ of an avocado, a rice cake, a meal, some veggies, etc., to keep your blood sugar balanced. It is very important that you follow this strictly, as almost doesn’t work. Anyone with problems handling fruit, should stick to celery, meats, avocado, etc., for snacks. Celery is very easy to prepare and carry with you. Plan your day around having enough of something with you at all times. As an example - if you eat breakfast at 8am, then snack at 9, 10, 11; lunch at 12; snack at 1, 2, 3, 4; dinner at 5; snack at 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; bedtime. Have a snack as soon as you get up, then go about getting ready for your day and making breakfast. It is important to do this for at least 4 months. Additionally, it’s important to start the day with protein and have protein at every meal.
Thanks doctor! I've subscribed and have been looking at your youtube videos I'm interested in knowing we'll your candida help improve my bb condition along with the HCL? I've tried other strict candida diets that I was unable to follow but feel like your diet plan is easier because I can still have brown rice and fruits.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff McCombs <
[email protected]>
To: *****************<>
Sent: Wed, Aug 17, 2011 1:47 am
Subject: Re: candida and bad brreath
Yes, I'm familiar with the test. How you process real food is a better indicator.
On Tuesday, August 16, 2011, **************** <> wrote:
> I did a burp test where you mix 1/4 tsp of baking soda with 8oz of water and set a timer for 5 mins and i burped twice within 2 minutes which is suppose to indidcate normal stomach acid. Because I was confused about whether I had too much or too little acid.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeff McCombs <
[email protected]>
> To: ************* <>
> Sent: Tue, Aug 16, 2011 6:23 pm
> Subject: Re: candida and bad brreath
>
> Since imbalances in the digestive tract can decrease HCL levels in the stomach, you may find benefit by taking Betaine HCL with Pepsin with every main meal. Low HCL levels are assosciated with hlistosis.
>
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:18 PM, ********** <> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure how long it takes to digest a steak but I can tell you I had a nice thick pork chop for dinner last nite with brown rice and have not used the bathroom yet. I'm assuming I have candida because of alot of symptoms that I have seem to be candida related. The one main symptom is sometime when I eat alot of sugar or carbs I feel drunk. I also have the risk factors at one point I was taking antibiotics 4-5 times a year for a recurring bacterial vaginosis problem. I didn't develop bad breath until I started taking them frequently and I notice that with my last round my bb did not improve like normal and my BV seem to not be all the way cured like my body has developed resistance from taking the metronidazole so frequently. I was also on various types of birth control through my teen years and early twenties.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeff McCombs <
[email protected]>
> To: <>
> Sent: Tue, Aug 16, 2011 1:56 pm
> Subject: Re: candida and bad brreath
>
> I have severe chronic halitosis that can be smelled with my mouth shut a good feet away from me people at the opposite end of a grocery store aisle can smell my breath. I'm not one of those cases with imaginary halitosis i suffer from this and have been for 5 years I've lost jobs and it has total crippled my social life. My question to you is can candida cause severe halitosis like this?
> I have no dental per my dentist I have no major stomach issues or upsets so I have no idea whats causing this horrible breath. Please help!
>
> Candida can be a part of the same intestinal imbalance created by antibiotics that can lead to halitosis. How long does it take to you digest a steak? Have you ever had antibiotics?
>
> --
> Dr. Jeffrey McCombs, DC
> CEO/Founder
> Dr. McCombs' Candida Plan
> For Health, Vitality & Transformation
> 1-888-236-7780
>
www.mccombsplan.com <
http://www.mccombsplan.com/>
>
> ______________________________________
>
> Having a holistic practitioner evaluate you can be helpful to determine cause and treatment options. Look for a Chiropractic, naturopathic, naprapathic, herbalist, homeopathic, acupuncturist, or oriental medicine doctor to assist you. Another good source of information is the Yellow Pages. Look under chiropractors, naturopaths, alternative medicine, colonics, herbalists, Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage therapists, etc. These people may
> be able to refer you to good health care practitioners in your area.
>
> Neither Dr. McCombs, DC, nor any associate, offer medical advice from this transmission. This information is offered for educational puposes only. Do not act or rely upon our information without seeking independent professional medical advice. The transmission of this information does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and Dr. McCombs, DC or any associate. Neither Dr. McCombs, DC, nor any associate guarantees the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any resource, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this transmission.
>
> It is the concern of the Department of Health and Human Services that no homeopathic and nutritional substances be used to replace established conventional medical approaches, especially in cases of emergencies, serious or life-threatening disease, or conditions.
> We share in this concern, as replacing conventional treatment with such remedies, especially in serious cases, may deprive the pati
--
Dr. Jeffrey McCombs, DC
CEO/Founder
Dr. McCombs' Candida Plan
For Health, Vitality & Transformation
1-888-236-7780
www.mccombsplan.com
______________________________________
Having a holistic practitioner evaluate you can be helpful to determine cause and treatment options. Look for a Chiropractic, naturopathic, naprapathic, herbalist, homeopathic, acupuncturist, or oriental medicine doctor to assist you. Another good source of information is the Yellow Pages. Look under chiropractors, naturopaths, alternative medicine, colonics, herbalists, Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage therapists, etc. These people may
be able to refer you to good health care practitioners in your area.
Neither Dr. McCombs, DC, nor any associate, offer medical advice from this transmission. This information is offered for educational puposes only. Do not act or rely upon our information without seeking independent professional medical advice. The transmission of this information does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and Dr. McCombs, DC or any associate. Neither Dr. McCombs, DC, nor any associate guarantees the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any resource, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this transmission.
It is the concern of the Department of Health and Human Services that no homeopathic and nutritional substances be used to replace established conventional medical approaches, especially in cases of emergencies, serious or life-threatening disease, or conditions.
We share in this concern, as replacing conventional treatment with such remedies, especially in serious cases, may deprive the patient of necessary treatment and thereby cause harm as well as potentially pose a major liability for the health professional involved. Products on this site should not be used as replacements for conventional medical
treatment.
--
Dr. Jeffrey McCombs, DC
CEO/Founder
Dr. McCombs' Candida Plan
For Health, Vitality & Transformation
1-888-236-7780
www.mccombsplan.com
______________________________________
Having a holistic practitioner evaluate you can be helpful to determine cause and treatment options. Look for a Chiropractic, naturopathic, naprapathic, herbalist, homeopathic, acupuncturist, or oriental medicine doctor to assist you. Another good source of information is the Yellow Pages. Look under chiropractors, naturopaths, alternative medicine, colonics, herbalists, Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage therapists, etc. These people may
be able to refer you to good health care practitioners in your area.
Neither Dr. McCombs, DC, nor any associate, offer medical advice from this transmission. This information is offered for educational puposes only. Do not act or rely upon our information without seeking independent professional medical advice. The transmission of this information does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and Dr. McCombs, DC or any associate. Neither Dr. McCombs, DC, nor any associate guarantees the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any resource, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this transmission.
It is the concern of the Department of Health and Human Services that no homeopathic and nutritional substances be used to replace established conventional medical approaches, especially in cases of emergencies, serious or life-threatening disease, or conditions.
We share in this concern, as replacing conventional treatment with such remedies, especially in serious cases, may deprive the patient of necessary treatment and thereby cause harm as well as potentially pose a major liability for the health professional involved. Products on this site should not be used as replacements for conventional medical
treatment.