Page 1 of 1

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 pm
by trenski
Yesterday I went to my university to get my books, a guy standing in line behind me stood about 20 feet behind me; when the line moved forward he would not get close to me. I'm sure I don't have body odor; I shower several times a day and I wear Ralph Lauren Blue perfume; which I think smells great. And everywhere I went on the University people were sniffing me and when I got my books and exit out; and passed the people who were still in line; they gave me a big sniff and a finger over the nose as I walked by. I didn't know any of the people; never saw any of them in my life. And as I was standing in the library a girl walked in front of me; and she was holding her breath and cringed as she walked by me and then gave me a sniff. This is my very first on this University campus. Is it my breath and nose odor coming through my pores? Even when I'm approaching someone several feet away; they are holding their nose; all of these people are strangers. Could someone explain what's going on. I know I have chronic BB and nose odor, but now I'm wondering if I have body odor. Please any advise/ suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 pm
by hali_grl
your bb sounds like mine although im pretty sure i dont have body odor its just that the smell coming from our insides is so strong that it also comes out of our nose as it would our mouths. think of a house that has a door and two small windows if you start a small fire with lots of smoke and opened the door ofcourse the smoke will be released immediately but if the windows are open then the smoke can also escape hence the gases and odors our bad breath releases through our nose and mouths.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 pm
by hali_grl
why dont you consider going to school online theres this really cheap online school im looking at now call western governors university you call enroll anytime because they don't go by semesters or terms.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm
by trenski
hali_grl wrote:why dont you consider going to school online theres this really cheap online school im looking at now call western governors university you call enroll anytime because they don't go by semesters or terms.


Thanks a lot for your reply. I have been going to school online; but there are a few classes that I need that are only given on campus; and we have to go face to face to use financial to purchase books or pay with credit card online and I don't have the cash to purchase books online.I'm hoping when I gum treatment I can be cured of this nose odor and hopefully Bad Breath also. Thanks.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:04 pm
by hali_grl
do you have gum disease? Im pretty sure my bb doesnt come from my teeth or gums because when i floss i don't smell a bad smell. when i first started flossing i smelt a smell that smelt like hot breath which was because i never really flossed before and probably had food stuck in my teeth from years ago but now that i floss several times daily i dont smell anything. my teeth are straight and close together so food easily get stuck in between them.

Sorry to hear about the having to take the classes just remember school is very important and be strong hopefully your gum treatment will work good luck!