Hiya,
I read a very interesting post about how to manage bad breath in several occasions. Use of masklean is the most interesting among them. Probably I will give it a try and see how others will respond.
for more info: http://badbreathwiki.blogspot.com/
-------John_bb
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Masklean to mask our breath
Re: Masklean to mask our breath
XD LMAOjohn_bb wrote:Hiya,
I read a very interesting post about how to manage bad breath in several occasions. Use of masklean is the most interesting among them. Probably I will give it a try and see how others will respond.
for more info: http://badbreathwiki.blogspot.com/
-------John_bb
that Mouth Ramp would just catapult my bb into the air faster =) Maybe 1 that faced down instead ..
Actually thats a good article on bb . Tongue brushing for me works 10 times better than scraping . But SmartMouth not only didn't work for me ,but increased my BB 2 fold . Fresh Parsley and chlorophyll both helped deodorize my body and bb to a degree. Chewing raw dark greens really freshens the mouth and throat big time.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.