Active Members...
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 am
I wanted to know are there any other members on this forum who are actively searching for a bb cure. I haven't really seen many new interesting post about possible causes or solutions me & a couple other members posted a few but I see hundreds of ppl viewing a thread but not that many post about beating this thing. Are there any other proactive members that have info to share regarding causes or methods or just fyi's?
I'm up on this computer to the wee hours surfing the net trying to come up with some info to beat this thing. Because I am not going to accept spending my life like this not even the next 2-3 years like this. Call it postive or wishful thinking but I'm actually putting action behind it. Ive come up with something that i believe will work for me but i don't want to get into the details until I actually start doing it and see how it works. But just to explain in basics 70% of the immune system is based off the digestive tract thats more than half so you can imagine if the dg tract is off so will be the immune system. Obviously for all of us suffers no matter what the cause of our bb it is due to a slow or imbalanced immune response which allow the bacteria, fungi, parasites or whatever to grow increasingly and not being able to fully fight off or heal infections or damage. A depleted immune system is what causes the indigestion, acid reflux, sinusities, candida, diabetes, organ problems, or whatever our particular bb causes are. So I think getting the dg tract balanced is the way to go. I think that taking hcl supplements for low acid or chlorophyll for alkalinity or even digestive enzymes are wonderful which is why the raw food diet seems to work on curing or reducing our bb but the problem with those things is the fact that were supplementing for our bodies the natural responses they are suppose to make on their own which in turn may make it even more sluggish which is why when we stop doing those things the bb comes back are bodies should already produce the right balance. I think to beat this we need to cleanse & balance our digestive tract, detox, and build up our immune system so our bodies can act in the way that it was intended to and really beat this thing "naturally".
I'm up on this computer to the wee hours surfing the net trying to come up with some info to beat this thing. Because I am not going to accept spending my life like this not even the next 2-3 years like this. Call it postive or wishful thinking but I'm actually putting action behind it. Ive come up with something that i believe will work for me but i don't want to get into the details until I actually start doing it and see how it works. But just to explain in basics 70% of the immune system is based off the digestive tract thats more than half so you can imagine if the dg tract is off so will be the immune system. Obviously for all of us suffers no matter what the cause of our bb it is due to a slow or imbalanced immune response which allow the bacteria, fungi, parasites or whatever to grow increasingly and not being able to fully fight off or heal infections or damage. A depleted immune system is what causes the indigestion, acid reflux, sinusities, candida, diabetes, organ problems, or whatever our particular bb causes are. So I think getting the dg tract balanced is the way to go. I think that taking hcl supplements for low acid or chlorophyll for alkalinity or even digestive enzymes are wonderful which is why the raw food diet seems to work on curing or reducing our bb but the problem with those things is the fact that were supplementing for our bodies the natural responses they are suppose to make on their own which in turn may make it even more sluggish which is why when we stop doing those things the bb comes back are bodies should already produce the right balance. I think to beat this we need to cleanse & balance our digestive tract, detox, and build up our immune system so our bodies can act in the way that it was intended to and really beat this thing "naturally".