Hi guys
I am going to take bentonite clay detox...suggest me the related tips. I have irritable bowel syndrome....Can I use Bentonite clay in this case??
john_bb
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bentonite clay help
I suggest taking psyllium husk powder along with the clay or even without the clay. The clay by itself will likely make your IBS worse. Psyllium normalizes both diarrhea and constipation.
The psyllium has cleared up a lot of my bowel issues. At first it may cause some cramping, but that goes away over time. I take 3 Nature's Way Psyllium husk capsules with 8 oz of water in the morning. I might gradually increase to 6.
The psyllium has cleared up a lot of my bowel issues. At first it may cause some cramping, but that goes away over time. I take 3 Nature's Way Psyllium husk capsules with 8 oz of water in the morning. I might gradually increase to 6.
Last edited by hope4now on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
If you have IBS, I would be careful using bentonite clay. I took a teaspoon full of bentonite clay in a glass of water and had pains in my abdomen (most likely the colon) for about two weeks. I am slowly getting back to normal, but I think the bentonite clay may have done some damage. I am now afraid to use it again.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.