Page 1 of 1

I give up & I'm happier because of it

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 am
by thanatos
.

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 am
by Bazy
I hear you Thanatos - I've done the same thing !

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 am
by ihatethebus
Same here mate. You couldnt have said it better. The bb is me and theres nothing i can do about it. Spend a couple o minutes twice a day brushin and that's that. No gum, no whatever and im smelly as usual and not depressed when someone reacts because i know i stink n will still stink no matter what i do. I put a table spoon of baking soda in a cup of water and drank about 2 weeks ago and was in excruciation pain for 12 days. Imagine the worst chronic hearburn. Still taking omeprazole for the pain when acid builds up in my stomach. Added tinidazole, amox, metro n tetracycline as my last stand against my bb. Im nt disappointed that the meds are not helping but i'll keep trying a few snake oils from time to time. Later Everybody. bb. Im nt disappointed that the meds are not helping but i'll keep trying a few snake oils from time to time. Later Everybody.

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 am
by mike987
@ihatethebus

Didn't you take care of a parasite problem several months ago? How did that go? I'd been waiting to hear if that helped your breath problem, but I'm guessing from your post here, that it didn't. :/

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:00 am
by Music Lady
Do you work or go to school?

And your bad breath must not be the kind that extends very far...the only people that smell it are the people who stand right in front of you when you talk.

I don't have the option you've chosen because where I work although its only parttime I'm in such close proximity to other people. And they complain and taunt me ALL DAY LONG. They never let me forget for a second that the smell is offensive and go out of there way to let me know. It's so humiliating. It's hard to get use to this and say oh I just accept this...

Good for you though that you've been able to make this choice.

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 am
by thanatos
.

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 am
by hali_grl
thinking about bb all the time can make a person crazy but not trying to do anything about it would make me go insane. i dont like the dirty looks i dont like ppl avoiding me even family i dont like when i go in to hug a relative or friend they turn their heads away from me those things are crushing especially if you accept this is just the way lifes gonna be. the only thing that keeps me going is hope i will not admit defeat and live my life like this.

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 pm
by Jimi Stein
Thanatos, how did you get job, are you so skilled? I know I was always declined at interviews. I went to like 30 interviews, but they hired me online immediately when they did not see me. After they see me it was already too late.

8-[

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 pm
by smellslikedodo
never really did like giving up. what's the expression, quitters never win?

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am
by Music Lady
Thanatos have you ever tried any antibiotics? Did they help at all?

I'm really anxious to try it only because I've tried so much else...probiotics, herbs, vitamins, diet, etc...and they've all failed.

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 am
by elliott
Well said brotha.

I'm almost getting to that point. I kinda don't care about the breath as much as my health. I want to live long, BB or not, and I already know that my system can't handle certain things. The smell is just a symptom.. I am learning to deal with it. But other internal things that happening behind the scenes that contribute to BB, malfunctioning organs, stuff like that, I cannot ignore. So I will continue to keep as clean as possible, without stressing whether my shit smell is a 9.5 or 10 for the day.

But the idea of eating a lot if protein, getting to the gym, getting nice and sexy again sounds GOOD. I almost forget that girls actually used to like me.

Alas then again, I have so much respect for the people that don't give me a hard time about my odor, they don't care, they talk and listen anyway, they try not to judge... If I can lighten the stink load just a tiny bit, just so they're a little more comfortable... I have a bit more fight just for that reason as well. But for the general population of idiots and low IQ hanging fruit? Who gives a FK?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:54 am
by ihatethebus
None of us have it worse than anybody else. Afta the course i did in oz, i was put in 3rd yr med sku n started last mnth. Am zambian and my class has 400 people in 1 lecture hall. Sucked in 1st when no knew who was farting/had never bathed and the smell was coming right 4m the back where only i was sitting. Now everyone knows im the stinky guy n people will stare/wrinkle their noses and laugh but atleast i can hear/see/punch them in the face(if thats how i felt) coz im not blind/deaf or crippled, respectively. 3 girls and 2 boys permanently moved to the back where i seat and hold their noses from time to time but still talk to me like am human because now i smile at everybody and say a hundred hais if am squeezing through the crowd when ive arrived late. Better the devil i know than the stranger i meet on the bus. Found a job, take it. Thoz pipo prolly wouldnt like u any better, bb free/not .@mike prolly answered your question too. Latersst i can hear/see/punch them in the face(if thats how i felt) coz im not blind/deaf or crippled, respectively. 3 girls and 2 boys permanently moved to the back where i seat and hold their noses from time to time but still talk to me like am human because now i smile at everybody and say a hundred hais if am squeezing through the crowd when ive arrived late. Better the devil i know than the stranger i meet on the bus. Found a job, take it. Thoz pipo prolly wouldnt like u any better, bb free/not .@mike prolly answered your question too. Laters

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:42 am
by thanatos
.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 am
by bbking1984
Got rejected by around 8 companies before getting my first job. Lost that job 2 years back. Was jobless for almost 1 year. Attended around 30 interviews, and was rejected by all of them. The final interview was telephonic, and was selected in it.
You know, getting selected in a telephonic interview made me upset further.
Have thought of giving up... And sometimes, to end everything.
But somehow all these experiences have made me mentally strong. I have found a short term fix for my problem in the past 2 months. It is just to have hard food and fruits like guava and drink water to get rid of bad breath. It gives me relief for 30 minutes. I know, by increasing the body immunity by being on a good diet will help me in the long run. Sometimes I feel that the remedy will be a lot simpler than what we think. Hope... It's still there.

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:56 am
by clara0
I am also by the edge of giving up, it seems that there is no solution. :(