THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

GRAPEFUIT SEED EXTRACT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DVY
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:14 am

GRAPEFUIT SEED EXTRACT

Post by DVY »

I have added GSE to my daily mouth cleaning, there has been some success reported with this on the curezone so I said I would give it a try along with the mercurius pellets. So far after using it as a mouth rinse my mouth feels even cleaner now. This could be the combination ive been hoping for. Have anyone here given GSE a try, the research on it looks very promising!!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Even though I posted an article about GSE here on badbreathhalitosis.com I do not think it works because of grapefruit seeds but because of other ingridients that are used during the production process like some antibiotics and triclosan, you should read some more info on the web about GSE. The thoughts about GSE are divided to two camps I guess, + and a - camp.

That is just my opinion
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

I found GSE diluted in water to be quite effective but again only temporarily. I used to swallow some as well but I read afterwards that this isnt really reccommeded as it destroys bacteria in the intestine. Also for that reason you have to be careful not to use it when using probiotics.
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

GSE did make my mouth feel cleaner but did not reduce smell:(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗