Your Email Address:

First Name:

CLNICALTRIALS clinicaltrials.gov

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

CLNICALTRIALS clinicaltrials.gov

Post by deebo »

there are always trials going on somewhere .
I check Craigslist /jobs/ ETC/ or search 'study' or 'research' . There are usually at least 10 ,many of them are paid studies .

Also check clinicaltrials.gov
there are a few BB studies going on Now
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=halitosis

plus info on past trials .
Last edited by deebo on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

good work deebo,
i was particularly interested to read this one:
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT0 ... sis&rank=6
"The adhesive tablet is applied to the palate. This places it right above, and in direct contact with the tongue dorsum, thus allowing a sustained release of the active ingredients directly to the target site. The ingredients of the herbal formulation have been previously shown to reduce malodor production in a salivary incubation assay. We tested the effect of this system on oral malodor production and VSC levels in a young healthy population"
This sounds very promising for those of us with oral bb.
shame it's happening in Israel. Don't think we have any members there (?)
I shall await the results of this study with baited bad breath.
deebo

Post by deebo »

pretty much my reaction when i read that 1 . I'm like "a time released saliva inducer ..yes! " then i remembered that i already tried Oramoist . Emailed them and they sent a sample . The little sticky thing was broken so maybe it was old but it didnt really seem to work for producing saliva for me . I may go buy a pack and try again . It beats the sore jaw and obvious attempt to curb bb of gum chewing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic