News from the TMAU Foundation/Fecal odor/Nullo
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:45 pm
FYI...,
Reliable source, TMAU member sent this out. Pattycake forwarded this news to me. Those with fecal odor, think about this news b/c it's reliable, believable, and not from some spammer. If you are planning to try it, and it works for you, report it to us.
Last year I was on 12,000mg of chlorella, 6,000mg Spirulina, chlorophyll remedy, for three months but it just made my #2 green, as for my breath, stanked as ever.
John-
----- Original Message -----
From "Camille" <[email protected]>
Date Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:30:21 -0500
To "Trimeth Foundation Group" <[email protected]>
Subject [thetfnetwork] Nullo: A Less-Expensive Alternative to Derifil
Many TMAUers, myself included, have great success with Derifil, a chlorophyllin copper complex that works as an "internal deodorant."
The problem: Derifil is expensive (about $60 for 100 tablets) and can be hard to get, [since it's not sold over the counter, it has to be special-ordered in store, or mail-ordered online].
Recently, when my supply of Derifil began to run low, I attempted to order more via the two on-line pharmacies (www.americarx.com and www.alleonpharmacy.com) that have provided the product in the past. Unfortunately, both were sold out and would be for weeks.
I contacted Dr. Preti (who, upon diagnosing my TMAU last May, recommended Derifil as part of my treatment program) to ask where else I might find the product.
Much to my surprise, he suggested that I purchase Nullo instead: It has the same active ingredients and is just as potent as Derifil (each tablet contains 100 mg of chlorophyllin copper complex) but COSTS ONLY $10 a bottle (for 60 tablets) and CAN BE FOUND AT MANY LOCAL DRUGSTORES. [I was just in CVS today and found a full supply of Nullo sitting right on the shelf. It can also be purchased through the drugstore's website (www.cvs.com) or via www.americarx.com.]
According to the Nullo label, "Customers have found Nullo to be effective when taken daily, to help reduce [fecal and urinary] odors...bad breath, perspiration odors such as foot odor, underarm odors, as well as masculine and feminine hygiene." I have been taking Nullo (two tablets a day: one in the AM; another at night) for over a week now and I believe it's helping.
Of course, you will need to try it for yourself in order to determine if it is right for you. And be patient: According to the bottle, you must "allow 2 to 14 days" for the product to take effect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fine print:
Always check with your doctor before taking any supplements.
Some people experience cramps, stomach upset, and/or diarrhea when taking chlorophyll. These symptoms can often be alleviated by lowering the dosage.
This information is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**The information above was provided in the Renewal newsletter; I'm sharing it here for non-subscribers.**
Reliable source, TMAU member sent this out. Pattycake forwarded this news to me. Those with fecal odor, think about this news b/c it's reliable, believable, and not from some spammer. If you are planning to try it, and it works for you, report it to us.
Last year I was on 12,000mg of chlorella, 6,000mg Spirulina, chlorophyll remedy, for three months but it just made my #2 green, as for my breath, stanked as ever.
John-
----- Original Message -----
From "Camille" <[email protected]>
Date Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:30:21 -0500
To "Trimeth Foundation Group" <[email protected]>
Subject [thetfnetwork] Nullo: A Less-Expensive Alternative to Derifil
Many TMAUers, myself included, have great success with Derifil, a chlorophyllin copper complex that works as an "internal deodorant."
The problem: Derifil is expensive (about $60 for 100 tablets) and can be hard to get, [since it's not sold over the counter, it has to be special-ordered in store, or mail-ordered online].
Recently, when my supply of Derifil began to run low, I attempted to order more via the two on-line pharmacies (www.americarx.com and www.alleonpharmacy.com) that have provided the product in the past. Unfortunately, both were sold out and would be for weeks.
I contacted Dr. Preti (who, upon diagnosing my TMAU last May, recommended Derifil as part of my treatment program) to ask where else I might find the product.
Much to my surprise, he suggested that I purchase Nullo instead: It has the same active ingredients and is just as potent as Derifil (each tablet contains 100 mg of chlorophyllin copper complex) but COSTS ONLY $10 a bottle (for 60 tablets) and CAN BE FOUND AT MANY LOCAL DRUGSTORES. [I was just in CVS today and found a full supply of Nullo sitting right on the shelf. It can also be purchased through the drugstore's website (www.cvs.com) or via www.americarx.com.]
According to the Nullo label, "Customers have found Nullo to be effective when taken daily, to help reduce [fecal and urinary] odors...bad breath, perspiration odors such as foot odor, underarm odors, as well as masculine and feminine hygiene." I have been taking Nullo (two tablets a day: one in the AM; another at night) for over a week now and I believe it's helping.
Of course, you will need to try it for yourself in order to determine if it is right for you. And be patient: According to the bottle, you must "allow 2 to 14 days" for the product to take effect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fine print:
Always check with your doctor before taking any supplements.
Some people experience cramps, stomach upset, and/or diarrhea when taking chlorophyll. These symptoms can often be alleviated by lowering the dosage.
This information is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**The information above was provided in the Renewal newsletter; I'm sharing it here for non-subscribers.**