Page 1 of 1

Oil of Oregano/Carvacrol/Antibiotics/Antimicrobial

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:48 pm
by oceanside
FYI-

An audience from Canada by the name of Tracy wrote a respond to O’lenfia stating that she found a natural remedy to cure her three dogs of bad breath. She uses Oil of Oregano. Apparently she claimed that it works. Again, take into consideration that a lot of people who make these claims are “special interests” people. They are spammers, promoting products and they know where desperate people hang out looking for a cure so they post amazing stories b/c they know “we” surf the net for products. Free advertising for them.

A search of Oil of Oregano claims that “Carvacrol” is naturally found in Oregano, and it’s the strongest all natural antimicrobial/antibiotic property, kills bacteria, fungus, Candida, ect., without harmful side effects of prescription antibiotics.

A bottle of Oil of Oregano is sold at most health food stores for under $40. If one of you feels “gunho” enough to try it on yourself, do so. A few drops of the oil on your tongue, or mixing it with some water as a mouthwash, or heck downing the whole dam bottle may prove effective in controlling the odor or killing H. pylori bacteria in your system as a few you are doing.

As Laura says, “Big Balls” Lol. Now this cheap experiment I don’t have problems with. It might prove to be an acceptable “band-aid” that some of us need. Heck, if something can mask my breath for a good few hours and doesn’t taste like soap, or likely to give me cancer, I’ll try it in a heartbeat.

John-

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:43 pm
by noptical
It must be really demoralizing for her dogs to suffer from bad breath. Other dogs laugh at them and cover their noses when they bark closely.

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:26 pm
by oceanside
noptical wrote:It must be really demoralizing for her dogs to suffer from bad breath. Other dogs laugh at them and cover their noses when they bark closely.
LoL. I love it. You are too funny. I needed a good laugh. I wonder if her dogs lick it's paw and smell its saliva wld it stink?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:41 pm
by noptical
oceanside wrote:
noptical wrote:It must be really demoralizing for her dogs to suffer from bad breath. Other dogs laugh at them and cover their noses when they bark closely.
LoL. I love it. You are too funny. I needed a good laugh. I wonder if her dogs lick it's paw and smell its saliva wld it stink?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know whats sad John, my poor german shepherd that died this past summer, had nice breath all day long and I'm pretty sure he didn't brush his teeth every time I fed him nor he did use TUNG brush every morning...

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:47 pm
by Busted
ROFLMAO :lol:

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:01 pm
by oneway
ROFL!

You guys are too funny! It was nice to have a good belly laugh after a rather depressing day.

Thanks! =D>

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:08 am
by waitingforrelief
hi people. doggie breath jokes aside, i actually am taking oil of oregano. i am not sure if it's helping - i thought it was a little bit, but my diet had gone to shit the last few days and my breath is terrible. i also haven't been taking it regularly the last few days, so i don't know. but i will definitely keep up iwth it again and see how it is. is anyone else trying it?

(I'm using oil of oregano p73 by the way - it's the kind that was used by georgetown univ in the infamous research)

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:59 pm
by oceanside
waitingforrelief wrote:hi people. doggie breath jokes aside, i actually am taking oil of oregano. i am not sure if it's helping - i thought it was a little bit, but my diet had gone to shit the last few days and my breath is terrible. i also haven't been taking it regularly the last few days, so i don't know. but i will definitely keep up iwth it again and see how it is. is anyone else trying it?

(I'm using oil of oregano p73 by the way - it's the kind that was used by georgetown univ in the infamous research)
Great!

I was hoping someone wld take the lead and try. Nothing ventured, nothing gain. Let us know. Try to use it 3-4 hrs gaps.

Thanks for trying.

john

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:44 pm
by KL
JOHN,

I will give a try, I have tried too may thing, That I could spend 40 dollars in this thing. But I will try on the weekend, I do not go out during weekday only from home-work-home.

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 am
by Barry25
Lolx... I really enjoy here