THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
what kind of toothpaste/mouthwash....?
-
glamourgirl05
- Junior
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am
what kind of toothpaste/mouthwash....?
What kind of toothpaste/mouthwash do you all use on a daily basis? Looking for something REFRESHING for my mouth....
I have like 6 different toothpastes I occasionally switch between... for no real reason.. None of them seem to do much.
Recently I've been trying 'Crest Pro Health' bought it for the Stannous flouride ingredient, which is proven to keep bacteria at a lower level, longer... It does seem to dry out my mouth though, which is counter productive.
I stay away from colgate total.. I feel like I get sores in my mouth when I use that exclusively.
Recently I've been trying 'Crest Pro Health' bought it for the Stannous flouride ingredient, which is proven to keep bacteria at a lower level, longer... It does seem to dry out my mouth though, which is counter productive.
I stay away from colgate total.. I feel like I get sores in my mouth when I use that exclusively.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
I use one of the colgate gel toothpaste, but I tend to switch from that to the Crest ProHealth a lot.
Whatever I'm using right after I brush I get a really tight dry feeling right in the middle of my tongue and it stays like that for about an hour. The only thing that takes it away is having a little bit of electrolytes water.
It's weird. My breath is still bad 10 seconds after I brush and I do feel the toothpaste contributes to the drying/tightness.
Whatever I'm using right after I brush I get a really tight dry feeling right in the middle of my tongue and it stays like that for about an hour. The only thing that takes it away is having a little bit of electrolytes water.
It's weird. My breath is still bad 10 seconds after I brush and I do feel the toothpaste contributes to the drying/tightness.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.