Your Email Address:

First Name:

bb/farts/burps

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

bb/farts/burps

Post by hali_grl »

I know there are others in here w/ horrible feets away smelling bb but who farts or burps don't smell that bad. like i said before when im on strong doses of probiotics my #2 aren't smelly or gassy but bb still horrible? anyone got any theories why?
btw i suspect my bb comes from my GI bc of digestive issues like low stomach acid, indigestion, constipation, bloating, etc.

deebo

Re: bb/farts/burps

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:I know there are others in here w/ horrible feets away smelling bb but who farts or burps don't smell that bad. like i said before when im on strong doses of probiotics my #2 aren't smelly or gassy but bb still horrible? anyone got any theories why?
btw i suspect my bb comes from my GI bc of digestive issues like low stomach acid, indigestion, constipation, bloating, etc.
i was just thinking of this while at the movies tonight . i heard about lung issues. Also throat flora that doesnt make it thought the gut . Just my guesses .
If only there was an operation where they could switch the orifices . Of course we'd have to blend everything and squeeze it in our bums ,and vomit when its time for #2's :-s and couldn't eat in front of people But at least we could talk and laugh in public . O:) :idea:
mike987
Super Angel

Re: bb/farts/burps

Post by mike987 »

deebo wrote:
hali_grl wrote:I know there are others in here w/ horrible feets away smelling bb but who farts or burps don't smell that bad. like i said before when im on strong doses of probiotics my #2 aren't smelly or gassy but bb still horrible? anyone got any theories why?
i was just thinking of this while at the movies tonight . i heard about lung issues. Also throat flora that doesnt make it thought the gut . Just my guesses .
If only there was an operation where they could switch the orifices . Of course we'd have to blend everything and squeeze it in our bums ,and vomit when its time for #2's :-s and couldn't eat in front of people But at least we could talk and laugh in public . O:) :idea:
A nightmare of a thought turned comforting by the reality of chronic BB. :-&
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

deebo
lol! :lol: i do think my lungs are a source of my bb bc it seems my exhalation is causing my odor.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:deebo
lol! :lol: i do think my lungs are a source of my bb bc it seems my exhalation is causing my odor.
another possibility to delve into with a Dr soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic