Hello
It's been a while I since posted the last time on this forum. Maybe some of you still know me from the lactabacillus salivarius thread, that I started a few month ago. I'm sorry to tell you, that the probiotic didn't work out in the long run for me. I don't take it anymore.
Well, I'm here to tell you that I stumbled across another treatment that might be very interesting for us to try: Oil pulling. Ever heard of it? Here's a descripton of what it is:
www.oilpulling.com
There's an oil pulling forum on curezone. I made a search on this forum with the term "bad breath" a came up with quite a few amazing halitosis-success stories. Read here:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=794129#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=796790#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=816184#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=822520#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=110058#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=109977#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=108807#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=108811#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=108327#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=108731#i
I think, we should give this a try since it's dirt cheap. All you need is cold pressed sunflower or sesame oil. I willl definitely try it and will report here.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Oil pulling - A treatment we should give a closer look
Oil pulling - A treatment we should give a closer look
Last edited by stanislav on Sat May 19, 2007 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
hi
i tried oil pulling a few months back and i had no releif from bb atall, i did only do it for a month though so im not sure whether a longer trail period is neded to help it work??
I found it quite hard work regards to constantly swissing it between my teeth and my jaw ached after 20 mins.
But let me know how you get on.
I found it quite hard work regards to constantly swissing it between my teeth and my jaw ached after 20 mins.
But let me know how you get on.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.