Page 1 of 1

EXERCISE ?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:29 pm
by deebo
What do you do ? ?

Exercise helps our body stay(get) in balance .
Digestion , lymph ,sweat , mental balance ...etc rely on us getting off our sorry smelly asses and doing Something . O:)

What do you folks do to get physical activity? Curios

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:47 pm
by smellslikedodo
does pointing and clicking a mouse count as physical activity? :-k

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:22 pm
by hali_grl
I do yogi which i love bc its all about breathing, balancing, stretching, and aligning the body. here's a quick & easy yoga vid i love ive become more flexible, have less back aches, and i breathe alot deeper now.
http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos ... retch-0308

ps i forgot to mention how relaxing, positive, and peaceful it makes me feel

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 am
by mike987
I ride my bike a couple miles 4 or 5 days a week. (I don't have a car)

I also do some light weight training and other exercises at home for about an hour 4 days a week.

Problem is I struggle to keep weight on.. If my digestion were better, I'm sure I could retain more of the nutrients from the food I eat.. cause I certainly eat plenty of it..

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 am
by deebo
smellslikedodo wrote:does pointing and clicking a mouse count as physical activity? :-k
if it weighs 100 lbs or its bicycle powered. then ,Yes :o

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 am
by deebo
hali_grl wrote:I do yogi which i love bc its all about breathing, balancing, stretching, and aligning the body. here's a quick & easy yoga vid i love ive become more flexible, have less back aches, and i breathe alot deeper now.
http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos ... retch-0308

ps i forgot to mention how relaxing, positive, and peaceful it makes me feel
Much respect for yoga now . i really thought yoga was just stretching , until i did this ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnbzxMsjbIk
Kicked my Freaking AS5 !! i felt like i was having a first diabetic episode or something ! Powerful ! i just searched for that fave vid for ten minutes. thanks for the yoga reminder . 8)

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:14 am
by deebo
mike987 wrote:I ride my bike a couple miles 4 or 5 days a week. (I don't have a car)

I also do some light weight training and other exercises at home for about an hour 4 days a week.

Problem is I struggle to keep weight on.. If my digestion were better, I'm sure I could retain more of the nutrients from the food I eat.. cause I certainly eat plenty of it..
The ol' tapeworm eh ? do you take enzymes ,probiotics ,hcl or anything?
I'm also a bike fiend =) i have a car but get very little use .

I kind of have the same issue with not squeezing enough from my food. Since going raw ,this is less of a problem . Blending makes it all more available , and raw greens really help give me more natural gut acid . Not to mention ,everything raw is loaded with enzymes

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:24 am
by hali_grl
your welcome...yeah there's different yoga workouts but i prefer stretching, flexing, & toning to really enjoy how relaxing it can be. i love the move lying on the back and twisting the body my spine re-aligns and my back pops oh!!! it feels so good, lol!