Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dark circles, allergies or toxins

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jen
Advanced

Dark circles, allergies or toxins

Post by jen »

I have dark circles around my eyes most of the time and the ENT as well as one doctor are convinced that my bb is caused by my grass allergy. What nonsense! My friend has multiple allergies. Her nose is always blocked and she never has bb. Maybe that's why she can stand being friends with me - the blocked nose :-)

My husband has chronic sinus, had surgery for polyps, use antibiotics regularly and NEVER has bb. Fortunately for me it does affect his sense of smell a little.

I started to use milk thistle, because I heard that dark circles can be caused by toxins. Anybody ever use it? It's too soon for me to say what it does (if anything), because apparently you only see (feel) results after 2 months.

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I also have dark circles since childhood, it can be allergy related and also shows liver problems, both are connected any way. I used milkthistle before but I could never be on it regularly because it makes me go to toilet like 10 times a day even if I take only 1 tablet. So I usually take it when I need to and it works immediately.
cope

Post by cope »

Last edited by cope on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi cope, how are u getting on with your treatment?
Have you managed to obtain the correct antifungul you needed? If your BB symptoms have improved, have your dark circles faded at all?

Jimi hasn't stickied your original posts, not sure why really. This type of infection could well be behind most of the cases of nasal BB.
goldentony111
Total Newbie

Post by goldentony111 »

both
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I'm so glad this topic came up. I have a really dark circle under one of my eyes and my sinus drains yucky smelling stuff from this same side. But they tell me on the cat scan it's on the other side.....doesn't make sense!!! It's strange cause I can taste an infection on the roof of my mouth on the side they say there is an infection, but can't taste it on the side that is smelly. I'm presently taking levequin and will go back for another cat scan on Sept. 26th to see if the infection is gone.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

clara0 wrote:I also have dark circles since childhood, it can be allergy related and also shows liver problems, both are connected any way. I used milkthistle before but I could never be on it regularly because it makes me go to toilet like 10 times a day even if I take only 1 tablet. So I usually take it when I need to and it works immediately.
clara - does the milk thistle work for the dark circles? I was hoping it would work for the bb. My reasoning: If my dark circles are caused by toxins and I could get rid of the toxins by using milk thistle, I would hopefully get rid of the bb (and the dark circles, but that is the least of my worries).
cope

Post by cope »

Last edited by cope on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@gen
Actually I have never taken them long enough to see what will happen, I only use them when I am constipated otherwise I get a bad diarrhea, I don't know if it is normal or my tablets are just too strong.
If you want to try them I suggest you to start from smaller dosage and do a short term cleanse. If you take them long term they can cause lack of minerals in the body.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

When I was younger, around 14, I didn't have BB, but I even then I had semi dark circles around my eyes.

My friend's mom thought I was on drugs and figured I was a bad kid because of it.

I'm guessing it was the allergies.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

mike987 wrote:When I was younger, around 14, I didn't have BB, but I even then I had semi dark circles around my eyes.

My friend's mom thought I was on drugs and figured I was a bad kid because of it.I'm guessing it was the allergies.
That is interesting! When I was like 7 our family dentist told my father that why this kid has dark circles and if I had any liver disease, yes mine was allergies too, but it is really interesting that most of us bb sufferers , have history of allergies too.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck cope
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic