THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bacteria Tests

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Bacteria Tests

Post by ruthere1 »

Hi friends,
I try to post about anything I find would be useful in helping us all find a cure. I found another website that may help. Its about test. Getting tested for different things like Candida, Bacteria, etc. I wish I had health insurance, but I will try to get tested soon when I get the money. Do you guys know of any good (and cheap!) healthcare plans for college students?

Here is the testing and information websites, hope it helps us.
http://www.ibstreatmentcenter.com/4_a.htm
http://www.healthyapproach.co.uk/menu_p ... lysis.html
http://www.masscfids.org/resource-library/9/15?start=3

have a wonderful day! \:D/
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗