Page 1 of 1

Let's pretend.. What magic will cure your BB?

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:06 am
by mike987
This is just a silly topic.. something that might be fun to think about.

Of course we all know that magic does not exist, but just for this thread, let's play with the idea.


So here's one from me:


Early this morning, a man who was working with a crew of others on the apartment across the way came to my door with a present. I think they had been giving presents to nearby apartments to apologize for the noise they've been causing by working on that room for the last week or so.

I opened the present and it turned out to be a very nice, pink bath towel.
I was actually needing a new towel, so I'm pretty happy with it... but what I soon realized was that it's a magic towel!

Simply by drying off with this towel after showering, it draws out illness, disease, and other unpleasantries of the body! Then, you simply hang it out on the line and all the disease soaked up by the towel evaporates in the sun, along with the magic that drew it out!

What wonderful good fortune that's befallen upon me! I wonder if that worker, who is secretly an elf, gnome, or forest sprite, somehow knew of my BB and related illnesses... Anyway, I thank you sir! Finally I can lead a happy life! I'm going to call the girl I love and insist we have a very close and intimate dinner together..Hurrah!


What magic thing has or will cure your BB? :o

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 am
by Susie
hmmm Well I hope when the little magic man shows up at my house he not only replaces my bb he also trades my current husband in and replaces him with a hot sexy NICE not a jerk guy!!

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:14 am
by mom1490
good luck mike, let me know if it work

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 am
by mike987
Okay it didn't work...

I'm thinking about having a gypsy make me a voodoo pie.. I eat one piece, and then I need to lure someone else into eating the rest, and then they'll get my bad breath.

Not very nice, but there's gotta be a jerk out there that deserves it.

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:47 pm
by Phantasist
The bath towel story shows imagination. Maybe you should write short stories?