hey Folks...
i had my wisdom teeth out 5 days ago...Eversince I got them out my breath improved a lot....but thats not the end...
The doctor prescribed me with Amoxicillin 500MG 3 times a day with periogaurd. Now after 5 days my tongue turned almost black with white coating on its back...Yesterday I forgot to take my probiotics and my breath was not that great after my breakfast today...
All that I understood is that these antibiotics sometimes take away the true health for the fear of pseudo infections...I have to bear them for 4 more days...hope my tongue will be back to its color soon....
Did anyone of you had bad breath because of antibiotics??
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dirty Antibiotics
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.