THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

So many people with bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lost1234
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:25 am

So many people with bad breath

Post by lost1234 »

I have known about my bad breath for about 9 months now and it seems like ive met or interact with more than a handful of people with halitosis. I have a very good friend and both my doctor and somewhat my ent who have bad breath. So them and about a handful of others I run into all have the same smell as I think I have. I dont think it smells like shit but like something burning or bleach kinda smelling. But they all smell the same as well as myself( I think). I study these people when im around them to see if I notice any symptoms that we all think xontribute to bad breath. I try to see how other people react toward them too but not sure if I see any reactions
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

maybe they have a bleach addiction, i know my grandma was drinking bleach every day, she said it cleans her stomach and teeth. But after a while her teeth kind or reshaped, her teeth are now like fangs, and she just joined vampire club here in our city

happy ending story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗