Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fairfield County sufferers?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
JenniferNouveau
Total Newbie

Fairfield County sufferers?

Post by JenniferNouveau »

Hello, everybody. My name is Jennifer and I'm a freelance writer based in Connecticut. I'm currently researching an article on the theme "Halitosis: Its Causes and Cures," and have already spoken to a periodontist and also done some historical research. The article will be for a regional magazine distributed throughout the Fairfield County area (i.e., the part of Connecticut considered a suburb of New York).

I was hoping I could talk to someone who lives or works in Fairfield County, and has had halitosis badly enough to seek actual treatment for it, or someone whose halitosis turned out to be the first sign of a more serious health problem. (While talking to the periodontist I learned some things you likely know already -- for example, if you suddenly find your breath taking on an unpleasantly "fruity" odor, that might be a sign you have diabetes; an ammonia smell could indicate kidney trouble.)

Is there anyone here who would be willing to share their story with me? This would only take a few minutes of your time; we could chat either here or via email. It would be entirely your choice whether I use your real full name, your first name only, or a pseudonym.

Thanks in advance. I hope I'm not violating any forum etiquette by having such a request be my first-ever post here.